my way (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Sisu, ACL and CCC have ruined supporting Coventry City FC for me. BUT i will not have them ruin my Saturday. Saturdays are for watching football and that is what i love to do. This is why i'm still going to attend as many matches, home and away, as possible. This is in no way me supporting any of the 3 mentioned, its purely the fact i like going to the match with my dad on a Saturday (he is still to be convinced tho). I cant ever see myself supporting another club, so as long as the club crest remains so will I.

CCFC has suffered enough. The last thing it needs is the fans giving up. I will support the players on match day because at the end of the day that is all that matters.

That is my way.

Last edited:

simple_simon

I hope your the only three at Walsall.
Only way our club will survive is if no one gives another penny to SISU.
We have no future in Coventry if we let them do this.
What do the disabled and JSBs do, they will all start following other teams.
It took 7 years to build the Ricoh, if they ever did get planning permission in Coventry it will take longer than 3 years.

Greggs

I hope your the only three at Walsall.
Only way our club will survive is if no one gives another penny to SISU.
We have no future in Coventry if we let them do this.
What do the disabled and JSBs do, they will all start following other teams.
It took 7 years to build the Ricoh, if they ever did get planning permission in Coventry it will take longer than 3 years.

So i should sacrifice more of my happiness, why? My dad is disabled and i sometimes take my nephew....your point is flawed.

Greggs

When i'm enjoying the match on the Saturday...all of you angry warriors will be wanking on your keyboards.

Evo1883

no il be taking my family out and having a good time with them ,no wanking involved ,would be weird:laugh:

Greggs

no il be taking my family out and having a good time with them ,no wanking involved ,would be weird:laugh:

have fun at the transport museum, or the zoo. Saturdays are for football.

mark82

Fair play to you. People need to remember everyone will feel differently and no particular opinion is wrong. People need to do what works for them personally.

trueskyblue11

So i should sacrifice more of my happiness, why? My dad is disabled and i sometimes take my nephew....your point is flawed.

Hardly sacrificing happiness when weve got rid of nearly 10 players and only been linked with 1 who wouldnt probably choose to join us anyways! Lets face it... this season we are doomed! I dont think Pressley is the right man to take us forward, the games he managed us last season we looked poor and all he ever says it that they are a good bunch etc.... Going to watch that shower of shite wouldnt be 'happiness' for me... it would be pure pain!... And to drive all the way to walsall aswell in that dog shite stadium... you my friend must be taking some narcotics when watching them if that is happiness to you. Until we get new owners I shall not attend!

Greggs

Will you check the scores when we are playing? I think you will. If we are on a winning run will you change your mind? I think you will.
Some of you lot are narrow minded sheep, something i am not.

Evo1883

i will check the scores yes ,will i go back ....no ,not until sisu have gone

jimmyhillsfanclub

Do you what you like Greggs.......its not life & death........its only football...and Bill Shankly was a proper twat for suggesting it was more important than the former...

I will be going to my usual local away games (I live oop north) and some more of the choice away games such as wolves, sheff utd. & possibly Walsall:p

I will also be purchasing a club membership as usual to ensure I can go to away games.....

...I assume the "notonepennymore" brigade will be listening on the radio as they won't get tickets.

Greggs

To me the only football associated is the 90 minutes of match play. I am trying to ignore the rest of the nonsense, without being childish and sulking at home. I want to support the eleven players wearing the shirt, THAT IS ALL!!!!!

jimmyhillsfanclub

I was sort of agreeing with you Greggs.....I too am pretty much past caring which set of suited twats, spivs & bankers run CCFC.....

....because one thing is for sure....if it ain't the current set of wankers, it'll be another set....

meet the new boss...same as the old boss.

Won't get fooled again.

...but I'll still go to watch CCFC...

PUSB

mark82

Will you check the scores when we are playing? I think you will. If we are on a winning run will you change your mind? I think you will.
Some of you lot are narrow minded sheep, something i am not.

Yes I will check the scores, maybe even listen on the radio. I will not be a sheep and follow SISU to Walsall or wherever they go.

luwalla

if people want to take ther kids to the zoo or the transport museum on a saturday.. fair play to them, i'll probably see them there! dont try and belittle that greggs ( especially not when you have come on here airing your opinions about why you shouldn't have to do what people think you should do ! )

in the same way, if people want to make the trip to walsall or wherever else we may play, thats fair enough... will a couple of thousand people going to our "home matches" really be the financial difference to SISU's decision to stick for th elong term or not ?? i doubt it will even make a dent in the millions they are going to lose, so nope i dont think it will

each to their own..

blueflint

on the basis you don't seem to allow other people to express their opinion without trying to make them seem small clown

torchomatic

A bit rich coming from you. Perhaps you should read some of your responses to people you don't agree with. These sentences usually start with the word "troll". :facepalm:

on the basis you don't seem to allow other people to express their opinion without trying to make them seem small clown

RFC

Great 'post' the Club needs more supporters like you, although agree with your points & sentiments, I'll be there too wherever it is? Maybe the Ricoh?????

QUOTE=Greggs;467605]Sisu, ACL and CCC have ruined supporting Coventry City FC for me. BUT i will not have them ruin my Saturday. Saturdays are for watching football and that is what i love to do. This is why i'm still going to attend as many matches, home and away, as possible. This is in no way me supporting any of the 3 mentioned, its purely the fact i like going to the match with my dad on a Saturday (he is still to be convinced tho). I cant ever see myself supporting another club, so as long as the club crest remains so will I.<br />
<br />
That is my way.[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />

Joy Division

To me the only football associated is the 90 minutes of match play. I am trying to ignore the rest of the nonsense, without being childish and sulking at home. I want to support the eleven players wearing the shirt, THAT IS ALL!!!!!

In other words, burying your head in the sand.

Fans have the choice whether to go to any 'home' game in Walsall or wherever we play, you can do what you feel is best. Me? I refuse to go BECAUSE I care about the future of the club.

Greggs

In other words, burying your head in the sand.

Fans have the choice whether to go to any 'home' game in Walsall or wherever we play, you can do what you feel is best. Me? I refuse to go BECAUSE I care about the future of the club.

No, i'm totally aware of whats going on and trying to ignore and rise above it. I won't let some businessmen stop me watching my club.

Sky Blue Dal

Sorry about your situation ... but do you honestly think you have happiness watching city with a downsized squad that we will end up with before start of season. I can't see it.

Users who are viewing this thread