my way (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Sir!
How am I a hypocrite ... I am a Sky Blue fan and have supported them for many many years, most likely longer that yourself, but I have never in my life seen our club decimated in such a way by an organisation who have insulted the game, the city of Coventry and its fans.

Just because I am a Sky Blue fan does not mean I would blindly support the club and it's owners if I feel they have dis-respected many of its fans including myself.

I have some dignity that's the difference. I am not going to contribute into the coffers of such an immoral organisation who have kicked sand in there fans eyes and are laughing at us.

As far as I am concerned there is more to my life than the Sky Blues... My happiness and my priorities is my family not just the Sky Blues run by charlatans.

Don't question my dignity. You don't know me. Football is a game, simple as that. Some people have taken this who situation far too personally, i know we have all been shit on but i don't feel i should surrender and stop watching the 'game' i love.
My theory is you either fight or fly. I'm in for the fight.

Brighton Sky Blue

If anyone wants to go then it's their prerogative and choice to do so. I personally have no intention of doing so (I'll be in Coventry for the first 7 or 8 games) and it doesn't bother me if anybody else does or not. If a groundshare does go ahead, however, it will kill my interest in the club beyond occasionally looking at results.

Sky Blue Dal

Don't question my dignity. You don't know me. Football is a game, simple as that. Some people have taken this who situation far too personally, i know we have all been shit on but i don't feel i should surrender and stop watching the 'game' i love.
My theory is you either fight or fly. I'm in for the fight.

I have not questioned your dignity and yes I don't know you!

I told you how I feel and I'm sure many fans feel the same too. But it is our club and yes it is personal, especially when it has comes to in the past parting with my hard earned cash for it to bypass the actual club and into SISU's entity of companies. When a fan pays for ST or match day tickets, you expect a return from it on the pitch, but no instead we see them cashing in by getting rid of decent players we had hence our downfall to League1.

ALSO

There attempt to distress ALC (Council Owned). Now tell me, where do you think some of the money comes from to fund the Ricoh complex? .... Yes! the rate payers... The fact that they trying to destroy ACL and get the stadium on the cheap, do you not see that they are trying to rip off the City of Coventry and its citizens. It is there hard earned money they have tried to get there grubby hands on. The fact they have not paid the rent it is the rate payers who will have to subsidise this.

So Yes!!! it is personal!!

I'm in for the fight too and don't want to give them an easy ride.

Last edited:

MFDoom

I hope all these moral 'not a penny more' folk aren't planning to listen to match commentaries on the radio. They have to pay the club to do those, you know.

NorthernWisdom

Ah but that's not allowed, you know the rules.

Appear after a certain date, you must be a SISU plant.

Or maybe an ACL plant.

No way people could sign up to give their opinion about their football club after all. On a football forum too, whatever next!

mattylad

This more than any other point seems to have been the one batted back and forth. The conclusion it would seem is those whose life did not already stop at the first whistle find it easier to divorce themselves from the going on of SISU where as those who did do not seem to be able to leave CCFC quite so easily. Where as we see ourselves at logger heads on this point the truth appears that it is a totally different question. Can I support SISU or can I leave CCFC.

Sky Blue Dal

I hope all these moral 'not a penny more' folk aren't planning to listen to match commentaries on the radio. They have to pay the club to do those, you know.

Only if you listening to the radio outside of the radio range of CWR.

I live in Surrey and stop listening online 18 month ago after a few city of London friends of mine who are bankers told me what hedge fund is all about. That's when I realised things were not right about my club, so now I watch updates on BBC sports interactive and the good ole teletext.

Obviously when I am in Coventry, I will listen to it on the radio when I have the chance.

hill83

I hope your the only three at Walsall.
Only way our club will survive is if no one gives another penny to SISU.
We have no future in Coventry if we let them do this.
What do the disabled and JSBs do, they will all start following other teams.
It took 7 years to build the Ricoh, if they ever did get planning permission in Coventry it will take longer than 3 years.

The club will survive with or without Sisu. I'll bet £20 on this.

ccfcdan

I along with two others will not be going this season, regardless of wether we are in Coventry or Walsall. Until SISU go we won't be back. We've all been season ticket holders for the past 8 seasons. We plan on going to alot more away games than normal to support the players.

The Reverend Skyblue

I subscribed to skyblueplayer up to last month, but I always watched the Skysports live result analysis as the commentary on skybluesplayer was poor and the reception even worse ,as it kept breaking up all the time. I used it mainly for all the old match videos and interviews etc

I will now watch skysports live results with the Geoff and the boys, and the 4.99 will go towards my monthly direct debit with them or I might even get the ESPN channel , as I get BT sports with my internet package all football corners are now covered

Last edited:

Grendel

I subscribed to skyblueplayer up to last minth, but I always watched the Skysports live result analysis as the commentary on skybluesplayer was poor and the reception even worse ,as it kept breaking up all the time. I used it mainly for all the old match videos and interviews etc

I will now watch skysports and the 4.99 will go towards my monthly direct debit with them or I might even get the ESPN channel , as I get BT sports with my internet package all football corners are now covered

The football club get a share of sky money. Id cancel that if I were you.

I've already sabotaged a Ricoh photocopier at work. Some bloke was trying to do a print and couldn't work out why it had "joy is an evil bitch" all over it.

Not a penny more

RegTheDonk

Will you check the scores when we are playing? I think you will. If we are on a winning run will you change your mind? I think you will.
Some of you lot are narrow minded sheep, something i am not.

I won't need to check the scores, Clive and Geoff always keep us up to date.

cashless

Yes I will check the scores, maybe even listen on the radio. I will not be a sheep and follow SISU to Walsall or wherever they go.

Oh so I am a "sheep" for possibly considering going to another ground to watch Coventry. Thanks for that . You truly are a real fan with incredible principles. Or a thoughtless twat.

RegTheDonk

Only if you listening to the radio outside of the radio range of CWR.

I live in Surrey and stop listening online 18 month ago after a few city of London friends of mine who are bankers told me what hedge fund is all about. That's when I realised things were not right about my club, so now I watch updates on BBC sports interactive and the good ole teletext.

Obviously when I am in Coventry, I will listen to it on the radio when I have the chance.

When my subs run out next month, I'm signing up to Saddlers Player :D

Haven't had sky for years. Can always find a stream of a game if its on sky.

RegTheDonk

Oh so I am a "sheep" for possibly considering going to another ground to watch Coventry. Thanks for that . You truly are a real fan with incredible principles. Or a thoughtless twat.

If that's your choice cashless, fair play to you. Everyone has a choice. But you have to respect other people see it differently mate. I do, so I'd never call you a sheep.

Evo1883

No but you will be in the majority,and will look a tool singing the Sky blue anthem along with 1000 other SISU athletic fans in another teams stadium .
ive seen 2 posts from you both aggressive because you think your some saint for following the City to walsall or wherever we may play .who cares you go you go .just remember you will be in the huge minority

The Reverend Skyblue

I've already sabotaged a Ricoh photocopier at work. Some bloke was trying to do a print and couldn't work out why it had "joy is an evil bitch" all over it.

Not a penny more

As you seem to know absolutely everything about anything, how much do Cov get from sky then ? your a smart arse who tries to be funny, but you come across as someone completely pathetic and really rather sad.

Your like the sad git that's sits in the corners of pubs on there own, the person most try to avoid any contact with
Why did you ruin a Ricoh photocopier when they have nothing to do with our plight, you need to take more time before you post such stupid thoughts.

Sick Boy

When I was at work yesterday, I suddenly realised the error of my ways for not joining the 'not one penny more' campaign. As I arrived home, still wrapped up in guilt, burning with hatred for the sub-human scum who have taken away the beautiful face of my football, my girlfriend began to undo my flies. I thought ahh..well at least some things in life aren't too bad. Then suddenly I felt a feeling of joy and, immediately I felt disgusted with myself...all i could think about was septic and locked myself in the bathroom. In a rage, I began to attempt to stick a toothbrush down my japseye.

#notonepennymore

The Reverend Skyblue

When I was at work yesterday, I suddenly realised the error of my ways for not joining the 'not one penny more' campaign. As I arrived home, still wrapped up in guilt, burning with hatred for the sub-human scum who have taken away the beautiful face of my football, my girlfriend began to undo my flies. I thought ahh..well at least some things in life aren't too bad. Then suddenly I felt a feeling of joy and, immediately I felt disgusted with myself...all i could think about was septic and locked myself in the bathroom. In a rage, I began to attempt to stick a toothbrush down my japseye.

#notonepennymore

What !!!!!

dongonzalos

#notonepennymore

I am glad you disagree with everything I post.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

CCFC has suffered enough. The last thing it needs is the fans giving up. I will support the players on match day because at the end of the day that is all that matters.

That is my way.

You'd win a lot more plaudits by not using such inflammatory terms. Many fans aren't 'giving up'. They are protesting in a way they see fit against the maladministration and slow death of the club they love. Big difference

Buster

sounds like simple simon is one to take the easy way out.
CCFC has suffered enough, it does not need its fans giving up.

Is that ccfc ltd , ccfc holdings , ccfc sisu or presleys youth 11?
To be honest with splits occuring with anything to do with this club any rendition of the sky blue song is going to sound pretty hollow . 45 years support and for the first season ever i dont think im realy looking forward to the first game. Sad times getting worse every day

Hells_Bells299

It's not the FL that SISU have to pass the 'Fit and Proper' test with! It should be US the fans of CCFC, SISU do not have a beating heart, they have no passion, they have no regard for the heritage of the club, no regard for what the fans have been saying for the last 2-3yrs, all attempts to 'engage' us have been piss poor, and these are my reasons for not funding anymore - Listen to us and keep the team at the Ricoh or i'll listen to it on the radio! Each to their own, depends how your mind works, to me take OUR Club out of the City, you no longer have CCFC, SISU could and should have done this a very different way and kept the trust of fans, how can we trust the very people that are 'supposed' to be in control when they themselves admit it is a complete mess?? CCFC doesn't have to leave the heart, nor will it, but if it leaves the City why would it be CCFC?? Heated discussions will carry on but until the announcement of where and when this is all hypothetical, the Ricoh could still be an option couldn't it??

Users who are viewing this thread