Names that make you automatically hate someone (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

What's in a name?

I have a meeting with a sales manager and his name is Jasper.

I've never met him before, never had a phone conversation with him, and yet I automatically think he is a wanker with a name like that.

Does anybody else do this? What names make you automatically hate the person?

Otis

What's in a name?

I've never met him before, never had a phone conversation with him, and yet I automatically think he is a wanker with a name like that.

Yeah. Don't hate them as such, but take an instant dislike based on their name until I have spoken to them and got to know them better.

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't trust people who don't use their name had an ex boss called Geoffrey but always wanted to be called Martyn nob head and Joe Hart who is Charles Hart.

Alkhen

Was literally just going to say Tristan! Bad luck for the new lad at my office too.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt but has subsequently shown he's a bit of a tit.

Terry Gibson's perm

Was literally just going to say Tristan! Bad luck for the new lad at my office too.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt but has subsequently shown he's a bit of a tit.

It is normally the name of a toffee nose twat.

SkyblueBazza

What's in a name?

Like Otis you mean? Lol

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Gazolba

I've had bad experiences with guys called Vinnie or Angelo.

shmmeee

Man as a teacher there's so many. It makes naming my kids bloody hard, I'm glad I haven't had a boy because that's almost impossible.

Boys names:

- Callum
- Jordan
- Jake
- Anything misspelt (Kyel)
- Kane
- Nike

Girls:

-Jade
- Chantelle
- Lauren
- Anything misspelt
- Unique

covmark

Man as a teacher there's so many. It makes naming my kids bloody hard, I'm glad I haven't had a boy because that's almost impossible.

Boys names:

- Callum
- Jordan
- Jake
- Anything misspelt (Kyel)
- Kane
- Nike

Girls:

-Jade
- Chantelle
- Lauren
- Anything misspelt
- Unique
You surely haven't come across a kid called Nike?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

Yeah normally it's a posh name for me like jasper like the OP or Edwin or archibald

Malaka

Anyone who likes to be called by their full name
Steven, David, Richard etc and when they take the hump if you call them Steve, Dave or Dick, I mean FFS What is wrong with being called Dick?

skyblue1991

Anyone who likes to be called by their full name
Steven, David, Richard etc and when they take the hump if you call them Steve, Dave or Dick, I mean FFS What is wrong with being called Dick?
I get called Dick a lot, and my name isn't even Richard.

Why do people do this?

Gazolba

I
Are you a mob associate?
No, but I once worked with a guy called Vinnie and we banged heads all the time. He hated me for some reason, I have no idea why.
And I once bought a second-hand car from a guy called Angelo and the car turned out to have all kinds of faults. Actually, I think he may have been a mobster, he had a very broken nose and we did the transaction in a fortune-tellers office.

Users who are viewing this thread