Nathan Cameron joins Northampton on loan (1 Viewer)

S

skyblue2k

Cameron has signed for Northampton Town on loan till the end of the season, when his contract with CCFC or CCFC holdings is due to expire.

Could this be the first of many to leave, if the administrator is running the club. Contracts cancelled by mutual consent as well?

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/co...ron-joins-northampton-on-loan-92746-33064480/

NATHAN Cameron has joined Northampton Town on loan until the end of the season.

The Coventry City centre-back is linking up with former Sky Blues boss Aidy Boothroyd who fast-tracked the Academy graduate into the first team, handing him his league debut in his first game in charge in August 2010 at the Ricoh Arena.

The 21-year-old, who is out of contract in the summer, has expressed a wish to play regular first-team football – something manager Steven Pressley says he cannot guarantee – and therefore the defender has joined promotion-chasing Cobblers and looks likely to leave City at the end of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccfcway

real shame..

as there is nowt to play for (unless we get a 25 points deduction) would have been ideal to play cameron and willis to see if they can step up next season

Dont get it, low wages, has potential, yet he goes the same was as jermain grandison.

Good luck at Northnampton this season and the rest of your career.... your better off out of this mess !

par1sons

He's never caught my eye. He's an old fashioned defender that can't head the ball more than 5 yards BUT does get amazing height on them. Himself and edj as bad as each other, sorry chaps.

covcity4life

good luck,do him good to keep getting games

gonna put money on northampton to win playoffs, boothroyd doing good things there

Si80

Shame it never really clicked for him here. Hope he goes the same way as Grandison and turns his career around elsewhere.

Does seem strange though that we haven't looked to next season and thought that him, Willis and Edge may be permanent CB's with Woody moving on due to wage cut required. A tad shortsighted by CCFC?

par1sons

OMG I hope you're wrong. Edj is terrible and has cost the team results this season. Malaga and Willis I can't comment on. Wood needs to stay
agreed

Willis, Edge, Malaga next season

ccfcway

Woods on 8k a week (apparently) and is top earner

He is also out of contract at the end of the season...

Wood and McSheffrey will be the 1st to go at the end of the season

mattylad

song for Friday...............

The administrators axe goes chop, chop, chop
chop, chop, chop
chop, chop, chop
the administrators axe goes chop chop chop
all the way home.

par1sons

£8k hhhmmm. I hear different figures for different players, nobody.really knows but I'll be massively surprised if wood is on anywhere near that figure.

Woods on 8k a week (apparently) and is top earner

He is also out of contract at the end of the season...

Wood and McSheffrey will be the 1st to go at the end of the season

torchomatic

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Im not sad to see him go. But I don't mean that in a nasty way. Hes never filled me with confidence when hes played. But neither did Grandison, and id take him back in a shot now!

Dropped down a league getting regular first team football hasn't done him too badly!

CJparker

Really sad to see him go, I think he looks like a decent player and could develop further with us. Shame.

Gint11

Cameron is not good enough in my opinion. Good size for a Centre halve but thats about it.

rupert_bear

In fairness he has been injured most of this season, but good luck to him, i have a feeling he will come good at Northampton if he gets a decent run in the first team.

Users who are viewing this thread