Need a new TV (1 Viewer)

Marty

Anybody recommend anything, looking for 32", Full HD, not interested in 3D.

Marty

About £500.

Edit:- Picture quality is most important for me, I'll be buying a sound bar as well so the TV speakers aren't important.
Minimum 3x HDMI ports, 2 consoles & TV box.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
About £500.

Edit:- Picture quality is most important for me, I'll be buying a sound bar as well so the TV speakers aren't important.
Minimum 3x HDMI ports, 2 consoles & TV box.

Are you sure about soundbar? I just invested in a proper system and it sounds so much better. Only down side is cables :(

Marty

Well, if you can recommend something, I don't have the space for surround sound, so thought a sound bar would be a better option.

skybluedan

If you're not arsed about sound just get lg or Samsung as they make best screens
Yeah I would say a Samsung, I just had a Samsung with a curve screen for the boys room and it is amazing only downside I should have got the smaller size,picture quality is crazy

skybluejelly

We had a load of samsungs at work and five of them failed with faulty capacitors ... Quite a common problem on them .. On the plus side I got them all out of the skip and replaced the capacitors on each one for £2 each plus the cost of the solder then gave them to my nephews for there bedrooms ..Argos have a 32" hitachi for £158

Johnnythespider

Don't know if you are still looking but I am in tesco and there is a Blaupunkt 39" full hd led with 3 hdmi for £199 and a Philips 40w sound bar for £60 looks good to me

Marty

I haven't bought it yet but I'm going for either the Panasonic tx-l32e6b or Panasonic tx-32as600b

Users who are viewing this thread