Neil Warnock / Cardiff (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ive never been his biggest fan, but what he did post match today I was impressed with

It gave out a much bigger statement than his (and other players / managers) usual rants!

To me, The way he walked up to the centre circle and just starred out the officials, demonstrated / said how decisions by the officials cost teams their league status, and managers their jobs!

Think it shows that actions do sometimes speak louder than words

Neil Warnock in silent stand-off with match officials after Chelsea defeat

chiefdave

The decisions were absolutely appalling but its always hilarious to see Warnock having a meltdown. Just a shame he didn't come out for a post match rant.

fernandopartridge

Ive never been his biggest fan, but what he did post match today I was impressed with

It gave out a much bigger statement than his (and other players / managers) usual rants!

To me, The way he walked up to the centre circle and just starred out the officials, demonstrated / said how decisions by the officials cost teams their league status, and managers their jobs!

He's a wanker in charge of a horrible club

Terry Gibson's perm

If he had managed us when we were in the championship we would probably have got promoted as he has a knack of getting average teams up

Sky Blue Pete

Saw what he said. He’s disingenuous about how great his players were and how poor the officials are. His players made loads of mistakes

Covstu

A game they shouldn’t have lost so can fully understand his frustration. Probably get fined, suspended etc that comes with any rant against the officials but it’s true results like that can cost a team like Cardiff badly at this time in the season. You don’t mind if you are relegated like Huddersfield and you know you simply don’t have the team to compete. Cardiff don’t either but they have been on the end of some very poor decisions

tigersb

Horrible club who were only too glad to show their grief for Sala's tragic death only to then claim he wasn't their player

Brighton Sky Blue

From a man who won many points from dirty and underhand tactics, I have no sympathy. He has treated officials disgustingly for decades and his teams were always up for oneupmanship when it suited them.

The decisions were a joke of course but this is just karma for Colin’s past antics

Macca

Decisions can cost managers their ludicrously overpaid jobs talking in tired cliches until they get another ludicrously overpaid job talking in tired cliches the following week, boo hoo

vow

Never had much empathy for Warnock or Cardiff, but feel he's got a valid point re. v poor decisions by the officials in the match.

Users who are viewing this thread