New Book Launch (1 Viewer)

PETEPROSE

Hi I am a Kenilworth postman and aspiring poet, I write personal poetry for anyone who orders them for gifts. I have self published a children's nursery rhyme book titled "Well Fancy That ". By now you are thinking what the hell is he going on about, well now the exciting part.
At the end of February together with a Kenilworth artist and good friend of mine I will be launching a new book , titled "When City Were Great ", it is a 36 page book and tells the story through rhyme and excellent illustrations of when City won the FA cup.
It should appeal to all ages as it will bring memories flooding back to all those lucky enough to be around at the time, and to younger members of the Sky Blue army it will read like a Roy Of The Rovers type story.
Steve Ogrizovic has very kindly agreed to do a foreword on the book for us, I must say he seemed quite surprised at the standard of work when we met up with him a few weeks ago.
The book will be priced at just five pounds and will be available at Herbert art gallery, hopefully sky blue shops, transport museum, and other outlets. 20% of our profits we are donating to myton hospice nurses appeal, so all in all a worthwhile project.

Nick

Administrator
Are the paintings printed out? If so I think I might have seen one of Houchen diving heading?

PETEPROSE

A few of them are by the printers also in kenilworth, Houchen's header is one of them. The Herbert art gallery are also in receipt of this one for their exhibition. Although the text won't be on them yet.

PETEPROSE

They are good though I can't pay claim to them I am just the author. But Jeff really does know his stuff a very talented guy.

rob9872

From Kenilworth came Peterprose
Who's poetry naturally flows
But his rhymes are so crude
About women who are nude
Describing them as sluts, slags and hoes

squeeam

Look forward to getting that. It should tie in nicely with the exhibition that the Herbert are running for the 25th anniversary of City's FA Cup win.

PETEPROSE

I think you've got me a bit wrong there mate. I don't write rubbish like you are suggesting, and I can see why you are quoted as coventry city manager, as you obviously haven't got much between you ears.
About women who are nude

scarletpimple

Oh dear

About women who are nude

A very poor attempt. Must study harder at school.

.......and it's "ho's" not gardening implements. Tssk.

Users who are viewing this thread