New charges registered (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

The Arvo Master Fund has registered some new charges against the assets of Otium so perhaps the owners have put some money up for something, or otherwise covered a gap in the cashflow

1. The freehold land and buildings on the south east side of leamington road, ryton on dunsmore, coventry and registered at the land registry with title no. WK234099.
Contains fixed charge.
Contains negative pledge.

Contains fixed charge.
Contains floating charge.
Floating charge covers all the property or undertaking of the company.

Nick

Administrator
I am sure I saw somebody say they had put money in (in terms of cashflow) in the last few weeks but can't remember where :(

Secured on Ryton?

fernandopartridge

I'm not sure of the significance of one charge against just Ryton and the other against all the assets of the company, wondered whether its related to the value of each charge.

Perhaps they have put some money in to invest in the new pitches at Ryton and that's the first charge?

SBAndy

The ‘all assets’ is standard wording for a debenture. Just puts them in a stronger position if the club were to be liquidated (of course I pray this doesn’t happen, not should we be unduly worried about it).

Hobo

The Arvo Master Fund has registered some new charges against the assets of Otium so perhaps the owners have put some money up for something, or otherwise covered a gap in the cashflow

1. The freehold land and buildings on the south east side of leamington road, ryton on dunsmore, coventry and registered at the land registry with title no. WK234099.
Contains fixed charge.

Contains fixed charge.
Contains floating charge.
Floating charge covers all the property or undertaking of the company.

Where did you get this info out of interest? Worth monitoring.

Users who are viewing this thread