New comercial manager (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Took the CET long enough to try and find some dirt on this chap. He's been in post sometime now since Adam Brearley left! The fact they're playing on the fact he was at Worcester at a time when they became 'homeless' is just another stick to try and hit the club with.

Adge

Took the CET long enough to try and find some dirt on this chap. He's been in post sometime now since Adam Brearley left! The fact they're playing on the fact he was at Worcester at a time when they became 'homeless' is just another stick to try and hit the club with.
Nice to be kept informed of things again by our "head of communications".

CJ_covblaze

A Newport fan has told me he's a nice approachable chap but couldn't believe he's got a job here. Another couldn't stand him and thought he was completely useless. Someone from Worcester told me earlier he was a decent bloke but felt he was out of his depth there.

Think we should speak as we find though and give him a fair crack of the whip. Hopefully his time here will be viewed differently.

CJ_covblaze

Chipfat

Do fans of other clubs expect the club to make a huge deal of appointing back office staff. Do we need an article on the website when a new cleaner is hired?

Does he do cleaning as well as being the new commericial manager then

Captain Dart

More information here, he isn't very well liked. Very worrying stuff.
// WE ARE EXILES // UNOFFICIAL NEWPORT COUNTY AFC FORUMS // • View topic - What Worcester City Fans think about Boddy! (MUST READ)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

giphy.gif

Brilliant! Haha
All jokes aside, from a bit of research on Worcester and Newport forums, it's fairly clear Bossy is seen at best, as a total moron, or at worst, scum of the earth.

Sounds a perfect SISU employee. Looks like one of those crooked salesman off Watchdog, that gets caught on camera forcing old women to pay £20k for a new garden shed - that ends up collapsing at the first gentle breeze!

Adge

Do fans of other clubs expect the club to make a huge deal of appointing back office staff. Do we need an article on the website when a new cleaner is hired?
Yes. I'd also like to be informed of how often they would bleach the shit house pan.

cloughie

Well it might be of interest given his record of selling off assets and according to reports at Newport is not well liked.
But you make big issues of possible new owners yet care not for new appointments that will be hands on in running this club

KG7

He's just a commercial manager, I don't think he'll be tasked with huge decisions. Anyone remember Raj Athwal? He was a commercial manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Total asset stripping scum bag, another sisu puppet sent in to help Tim finish off the job. He completely fucked Worcester over and left them without a pot to piss in.

This scoundrel will have our training ground flogged at the first opportunity. Nonce.

Nonce? Because of his CV?

Fucking hell...

CJ_covblaze

He's just a commercial manager, I don't think he'll be tasked with huge decisions. Anyone remember Raj Athwal? He was a commercial manager

He was a credit to the (his) club. Cov fan through and through & excellent at his job. His record since he left here speaks for itself.

As for Mr Boddy's role, I'm wondering what the future holds.

cloughie

responsible for creating income ............good at selling apparently.
Time will tell we shall see

Chipfat

He was a credit to the (his) club. Cov fan through and through & excellent at his job. His record since he left here speaks for itself.

Local lad went to PK he was a decent player as well as being a really smart kid. Done a very good job at the club and was less than happy when he left. I'm pretty sure he spoke in an article about the club about a year after he left, i don't think he held much back to be honest.

CJ_covblaze

KG7

Yes great guy but I wasn't trying to insult him, I was just saying he didn't have a massive influence over big decisions at the club so I think this is being blown way out of proportion by the CET

CJ_covblaze

Yes great guy but I wasn't trying to insult him, I was just saying he didn't have a massive influence over big decisions at the club so I think this is being blown way out of proportion by the CET

I understood that. I meant it depends on why else he is here (if there is more to it).

Users who are viewing this thread