New Kit Design (1 Viewer)

TheOldFive

On Twitter by @Cleggrider - What about this got a new old school home kit? http://t.co/0KpDA6Qx

superskyblue

Collar is hideous. This seasons kit is the best we've ever had in my opinion, absolute class. Think we should keep it next year too but obviously won't happen. Also think the new away kit design should be really similar to this years home, with 1 colour and the blue and white collar.

WillieStanley

I like the tight neck. In fact, there is nothing I don't like about this years kit. Gonna be hard to follow it up. Last years has to be my least ever favourite!

Delmonte

Collar is hideous. This seasons kit is the best we've ever had in my opinion, absolute class. Think we should keep it next year too but obviously won't happen. Also think the new away kit design should be really similar to this years home, with 1 colour and the blue and white collar.

I agree, had to cut my collar at the back and get the wife to stitch it to make it comfortable enough to wear.

ajsccfc

Well I for one am disgusted that you view a garment differently to me. What's your address (and where can I get dog poo and cheap lighters)?

Users who are viewing this thread