New Kit ! (2 Viewers)

Gray

Is that a proper kit? The sleeves look like a different colour/material that the body

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Why are you so bothered if I have? Move on
Im bothered because you seem to have an irrational hate towards someone, and I could say the same to you mate, was not looking for conflict was only curious as to why you hated him that much, if you care to explain a viable reason I will just leave it be but you seem to just hate him because he is known, has been on TV and is a “celebrity”

Tommo1993

Big up Chris Moyles show on Radio X!

Word to your mother!

…Greg James seems alright. Have never listened to Simon Mayo but I bloody hate him!

Fergusons_Beard

4d4de4cdd22768601e33ee7cfd781691.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AOM

Have there been any rumours about the away shirt yet?
I remember last year someone had already leaked that the home shirt had a phoenix on it, and the away was pink and dark blue before they were released

ajsccfc

People were suggesting a purple kit but that may have just been guesswork based on it being one of the old kits we've not revisited yet

Reactions: AOM

RegiswasGod

Popped to the club shop yesterday. For anyone who was wondering on the type of material before ordering (I was), it's the same as last seasons. So the sizing is generous.

SkyBlueSoul

As another aside, the Price of Football podcast had Mark Underwood on who's the CEO of Elite Sports Group which is exclusive brand partner of Hummel (starts about 39:00 in). Some good insight into the process of making shirts for clubs such as us etc

Main points of interest are he singles out first 2-Tone kit as "the most iconic 3rd kit we've done in recent years" and as it's Hummels 100 year anniversary next year all clubs can expect a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread