New kit (1 Viewer)

FabianDebec

Does anyone know what time the new kit's going on sale on Sunday ?

Last edited:

skybluelee

Does anyone know what time the new kit's going on sale on Sunday ?

I wouldn't worry, mate, they won't sell out. Nobody is interested apart from the 300 NTFC reserves superfans. You will be sure to get one to wear with pride. Timmy will probably sign it for you if you ask nicely.

skybluesam66

they sold 10000 2 years ago. lets say there is £20 profit per shirt, and they only sell 1000 this year. Thats another £180k gone (or a years rent at the ricoh)

covcity4life

I wouldn't worry, mate, they won't sell out. Nobody is interested apart from the 300 NTFC reserves superfans. You will be sure to get one to wear with pride. Timmy will probably sign it for you if you ask nicely.

you have hit a low point when covcity4life thinks you are immature.

ajsccfc

The irony here in Matty's post there is beyond compare. You have to be just playing stupid to get people to warm to SISU.

mark82

Who the feck gives a shit about new kit?
Our club is almost dead and your thinking about a new kit.

Get a life!

If the club was almost dead wouldn't buying a shirt be helping save it. Not giving a penny to the club is more likely to kill it!

ajsccfc

Our club is almost dead and Matty's shouting at someone asking a question. Get a life! Talk to the hand! Don't go there!

skybluelee

If the club was almost dead wouldn't buying a shirt be helping save it. Not giving a penny to the club is more likely to kill it!

...or will help make SISU realise they cannot ultimately win. No paying fans, nobody buying merchandise, no sponsorship, bad press...

covcity4life

...or will help make SISU realise they cannot ultimately win. No paying fans, nobody buying merchandise, no sponsorship, bad press...

is this plan as full proof as the admin idea the council had?

or what about the rejection of the CVA, that was supposed to save the day as well wasnt it?

Nick

Administrator
Or the going on TV calling for the club to go into admin as it would get rid of SISU and we would live happily ever after..

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Can nobody ask a genuine question on here now a days without being shot down and NOPM being brought into it? We get that people don't want to give SISU any money. We get there are fans who support NOPM. We get that fans who don't!

Bring back the good old days where we could have proper conversations!

Long day so needed a rant :D

FabianDebec

I bet you love that fact we've moved there because now you've got a genuine excuse to not go. I mean if we were at the Ricoh you probably wouldn't go because 'league one is a shit standard' or something. Let's face the fact you get pleasure in trying to belittle some one and move on from it. Do you honestly believe that by patronising people like you do they're are going to conform to your way of thinking ? No your just going to push them further away. I have still not yet picked a side and I don't think I will but this NOPMihateverything crowd is becoming too bitter for their own good

Grendel

Amazing an innocent question posed - and the Band of Brothers arrive and still manage to vent their spleen.

skybluelee

I bet you love that fact we've moved there because now you've got a genuine excuse to not go. I mean if we were at the Ricoh you probably wouldn't go because 'league one is a shit standard' or something. Let's face the fact you get pleasure in trying to belittle some one and move on from it. Do you honestly believe that by patronising people like you do they're are going to conform to your way of thinking ? No your just going to push them further away. I have still not yet picked a side and I don't think I will but this NOPMihateverything crowd is becoming too bitter for their own good

If you had any idea the miles I travel to matches from Dorset each you would be amazed and would realise what bollocks your first point makes. Until this year. You carry on living the sisu northampton dream if you like.

Nopm

skybluelee

Fabian - Actually, you are right, and I owe you an apology. I've been letting the frustration of the situation get the better of me recently and I find it impossible to keep cool as I despise everything that SISU are doing to us.

Apologies mate.

PUSB

covcity4life

Fabian - Actually, you are right, and I owe you an apology. I've been letting the frustration of the situation get the better of me recently and I find it impossible to keep cool as I despise everything that SISU are doing to us.

Apologies mate.

PUSB

i forgive you.

Grappa

Apologies mate.

PUSB

Who the feck gives a shit about your frustration?
Our club is almost dead and you're typing apologies!

Get a kit!

Users who are viewing this thread