New Retro shirts (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Used to have the tramline one, loved it!

Like that they are cotton rather than Polyester but £45 / £50 seems a lot ?

It looks as if they are reselling them from Score Draw - Score Draw Official Retro Football Shirts

I wonder if they have said "You cant use our stuff" but give us them cheap to resell for you?

Not my sort of thing but if it's something you like wearing I don't think you can grumble about the price

Travs

That price is competitive (unless you go for some chinese knock-off)

I got the Holland Euro 88 top from a cheap place that ultimately came from China, it was shit.... would gladly pay £50 for a decent quality one.

Covkid1968#

I fancy the tram lines one. Had an original one but many years ago the ex wife cut the sleeves off it!!! If I recall the tramlines were sort of elasticated and made of a different material.

I like that it’s admiral aswell…. Although I do have to put aside my childish approach to any business that is Leics related. I don’t shop at Next and avoid buying Walkers crisps. The wife tells me to stop being a dick and nobody cares…. But as I tell her… the people at Wilko’s care after my boycott brought that business to its knees. I just hadn’t thought it through properly as the one in Cov probably closed 🙁

rondog1973

Needs a red tramline one added to range. Got one from FMC online without realising was polyester. Never worn.

Woolly68

Shirts look great. I had the Toffs tramline one but it didn’t have the badges. These look better.

Samo

Did the Talbot kits not have the club badge on?

AOM

It's been mentioned on another thread already, but the comment these are just the "first shirts" from the retro range is a good sign too. Be nice to get more available before Christmas

Gaz71

I fancy the tram lines one. Had an original one but many years ago the ex wife cut the sleeves off it!!! If I recall the tramlines were sort of elasticated and made of a different material.

I like that it’s admiral aswell…. Although I do have to put aside my childish approach to any business that is Leics related. I don’t shop at Next and avoid buying Walkers crisps. The wife tells me to stop being a dick and nobody cares…. But as I tell her… the people at Wilko’s care after my boycott brought that business to its knees. I just hadn’t thought it through properly as the one in Cov probably closed

Admiral’s link to Leicester is long gone, they are now owned by the CEO of Puma based in Manchester.

Covkid1968#

Admiral’s link to Leicester is long gone, they are now owned by the CEO of Puma based in Manchester.
Right… sorted… I’m all over that retro kit!!

AJB1983

It's been mentioned on another thread already, but the comment these are just the "first shirts" from the retro range is a good sign too. Be nice to get more available before Christmas
I think it’s a great idea and they’ve started with some good ones. always a hit and as I’ve said before, ‘proper’ retro shirts in my view are better than half baked ones….
Also says a number of manufacturers, so admiral, score draw, and hopefully Hummel - massive missed opportunity if not.

Reactions: AOM

Skybluedownunder

Anyone know where I can buy previous seasons shirts?

Trying to convince the missus to wear Cov shirts when we play so ideally wanna get the recent purple one and also that pink/navy blue one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greggs

Trying to convince the missus to wear Cov shirts when we play so ideally wanna get the recent purple one and also that pink/navy blue one lol

Wouldn't it be like shagging one of the players? Have the shirts got names and numbers on the back?

wingy

You may need to rephrase that around here mate.when we have a game should suffice!

Users who are viewing this thread