New Signings - Season ahead (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Player of the season - Hamer
Best signing - MvE
Disappointing signing - None
Surprise performer - Latibeaudiere
Top goalscorer - Wright
Top assists - Simms

I can't bring myself to put any of our new permanent players as the disappointment, just in case they read this thread - I remember how Kevin Kyle said he read a poll in the CET (I think) that said we thought he was a waste of money upon signing, and his confidence was battered from day one.
Instead of trying to prove all the doubters wrong he agreed with them and well the rest is history

Ccfcisparks

Player of the season - Allen
Best signing - Collins
Disappointing signing - Wright
Surprise performer - Tavares
Top goalscorer - Godden
Top assists - Eccles

theferret

Yea I think we will. Roughly 18.5k season tickets. Maybe 3k walk up for smaller games, 5-7k for bigger games. Average away following of 2.5k. If we’re top 6 at Xmas pretty much every game will become a ‘big’ game in new year.

No way will we get that sort of walk up, that's more than we were getting last season with 5000 fewer season ticket holders. I don't think we sell out the home end once before Boxing Day, not at £37. Would love to be wrong obviously.

slowpoke

No way will we get that sort of walk up, that's more than we were getting last season with 5000 fewer season ticket holders. I don't think we sell out the home end once before Boxing Day, not at £37. Would love to be wrong obviously.
As always it depends where we are in the table. Take the STs and away fans out it leaves about 10k don’t know how many we lose through segregation but 5k+ walk-ups I reckon we’ll get that most matches, maybe not evening games.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Player of the season - Thomas
Best signing - Van Ewijk
Disappointing signing - Wright
Surprise performer - Godden
Top goalscorer - Godden
Top assists - Sakamoto

Club final position - 6th
Average attendance over the season - 25000

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Player of the season - Kasey Palmer
Best signing - Milan van Ewijk
Disappointing signing - Brad Collins
Surprise performer - Jake Bidwell
Top goalscorer - Haji Wright
Top assists - Kasey Palmer

Club final position - 4th
Average attendance over the season - 26,215

theferret

As always it depends where we are in the table. Take the STs and away fans out it leaves about 10k don’t know how many we lose through segregation but 5k+ walk-ups I reckon we’ll get that most matches, maybe not evening games.

It does obviously depend on how we are doing, but last season we had Cat A games like Burnley where we only had a 3K walk-up. The pool of casuals we draw from is smaller this year as a lot have bought STs and the price has also gone up.

Take Boro, sales are not as high as people are suggesting. There are 2 and a half blocks not opened, plus we have 4 and 5 to open if needed and there is a lot of availability in the west stand. Sales won't be much more than 21K at this point excluding away, still great numbers though.

Bristol sky blue

Player of the season - Sheaf
Best signing - Milan
Disappointing signing - Sakamoto (still think he will be reasonable though)
Surprise performer - Binks
Top goalscorer - Simms
Top assists - Palmer

Club final position - 8th (sorry!)
Average attendance over the season - 24,716

ccfc1234

It does obviously depend on how we are doing, but last season we had Cat A games like Burnley where we only had a 3K walk-up. The pool of casuals we draw from is smaller this year as a lot have bought STs and the price has also gone up.

Take Boro, sales are not as high as people are suggesting. There are 2 and a half blocks not opened, plus we have 4 and 5 to open if needed and there is a lot of availability in the west stand. Sales won't be much more than 21K at this point excluding away, still great numbers though.
Positive result tomorrow and seats will be sold.

Brighton Sky Blue

Now we are official at 9 in, with more to come, let’s get some opinions on what people expect from the squad/club this season;

Player of the season -
Best signing -
Disappointing signing -
Surprise performer -
Top goalscorer -
Top assists -

Club final position -
Average attendance over the season -
POTS: Hamer if he stays, Sheaf if he doesn't
Best signing: MVE
Disappointment: None
Surprise: Jar Jar