New song and youtube video for cov (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

straight in at Number 1.
great effort covkidskyblue, what do you do on saturday afternoons, because with those skills you could start up front with Cody!!

The Rev

D

Deleted member 4232

Really enjoyed that, especially the old pictures of the city and the glory days.

bamalamafizzfazz

Wharra nice vid. Loads of images of the City I have never seen before. Shows there is still love for our club and if glory came back so would the support.

straight in at Number 1.
great effort covkidskyblue, what do you do on saturday afternoons, because with those skills you could start up front with Cody!!

The Rev

Cheers for that Rev. Fear I've missed the boat now having just turned 40, though Strachan was still going til 41 was it so maybe I've got a year in me still, and league one shouldn't be too difficult ;-)

Good play on words surprised you have no negative comments yet wit the way people role one here.

Thanks mate; yeah it is kind of putting the old neck on the line a bit but great to get a good response on here so far. Having been a musician for many years I've had to develop a thick skin anyway so always ready for some abuse somewhere along the line. Hopefully it'll only come from Brummies though :)

Users who are viewing this thread