New song? What do you think? (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
A song that i think we should sing. More off the usual 'Play up sky blues 8 times in the first 10 mins.

Take me home; take me home
to the place I belong
to the Ricoh, in Coventry
Take me home, Take me home,

Take me home; take me home
to the place I belong
to the Ricoh, in Coventry
Take me home, Take me home

La la la city
La la la city
La la la city
La la laaaaaa

To the Ricoh, in Coventry
Take me home, Take me home.

Skip to 1:59 in the video.

[video=youtube;k2BojZbajYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2BojZbajYQ[/video]

Last edited:

CovInEssex

I like it! Might be a little bit slow tune though? Maybe just do the last 3 verses.

I'm still keeping a very close eye on you.

CurryMonster

i like it , i think it would be a decent song and we should defiantly try to sing it at away games although we should sing it faster and not really slow, and i don't think many teams sing it anyway, but the chances off people actually singing it is unlikely

i personally think everyone will sing this, it's a well known catchy tune also.

How do we start the ball rolling on this one?

ccfc luke

Good song, i go to the games with covkingchris skybluesmilf so yea i think if we get a group of us that are willing to sing it then we should be able to start it and get the rest of the city support familirised with it :cool:
PUSB

CovInEssex

Good song, i go to the games with covkingchris skybluesmilf so yea i think if we get a group of us that are willing to sing it then we should be able to start it and get the rest of the city support familirised with it :cool:
PUSB

Go for it :D

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Decent song guys heard it a couple of times away last season if i remember right but with slightly different words, anyway Man United sing it and it sounds alright, it might be worth a bash!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
yes. not many teams sing it tohugh which makes it better. I know united sing it and so do fulham. But at the moment we just sing the same songs. So i thought we needed a new one.

smileycov

Facebook User
im in the main stand will listen out for ya haha, make a change from "no one likes us" all day

PUSB

CoxyCCFC

Aye, Looks good, we need a few new ones. Get starting it at Millwall. Once its started at an away game, it'll stick. Always does. :)

SkyBlueAaron

i think this should be a definate tbh its alot better than in our coventry homes and slightly better than Play Up Sky Blues:)

CMON CITY PUSB
LETS SING THIS AGAINST LEISCUM

smileycov

Facebook User
in our coventry homes is a quality song!!! don't be changing manc songs and favouring them over our now boys!!

Users who are viewing this thread