NEW SPONSOR (3 Viewers)

Garlana86

Maybe a crap suggestion, I don't know, but maybe get some of the concept art guys involved and allow us to vote between a range of designs using and finding a way so that real fans get a say only. I can see it being better for business if the majority like the kit design we go with.

OffenhamSkyBlue

All im going to say is the sponsor is finance related

Not CBS or Frasers
Cooperative Bank? They are owned by CBS now!

I've never really understood why the Jag have never got involved with sponsoring City. They are inextricably linked with Coventry throughout their history. I suppose Land Rover sponsor a lot of the egg-chasing, but i don't think Jaguar have ever ventured into sports sponshorship. Maybe they think it doesn't suit their "luxury brand" status? I thought they would have wanted to get the naming rights for the Ricoh - why wouldn't they have wanted a 10 foot high illuminated logo right next to the M6?

That said, JLR don't seem desperately committed to the city - they had a prime opportunity to create wealth and jobs in the area (as well as cutting their costs) by building their battery giga-factory at the airport, instead of which that is going to the Chinese and JLR are building theirs in the engineering vacuum of the Somerset Levels!

skybluelee

Maybe a crap suggestion, I don't know, but maybe get some of the concept art guys involved and allow us to vote between a range of designs using and finding a way so that real fans get a say only. I can see it being better for business if the majority like the kit design we go with.
Happened more than once in the late 90s/early 00s. Can't remember exactly when though.

Saddlebrains

Cooperative Bank? They are owned by CBS now!

I've never really understood why the Jag have never got involved with sponsoring City. They are inextricably linked with Coventry throughout their history. I suppose Land Rover sponsor a lot of the egg-chasing, but i don't think Jaguar have ever ventured into sports sponshorship. Maybe they think it doesn't suit their "luxury brand" status? I thought they would have wanted to get the naming rights for the Ricoh - why wouldn't they have wanted a 10 foot high illuminated logo right next to the M6?

That said, JLR don't seem desperately committed to the city - they had a prime opportunity to create wealth and jobs in the area (as well as cutting their costs) by building their battery giga-factory at the airport, instead of which that is going to the Chinese and JLR are building theirs in the engineering vacuum of the Somerset Levels!

Nope

napolimp

The sponsor is Monzo.

Decent, will probably look good on a shirt, and nothing massively contentious about them.

Shirt sponsor this year (KoS) will have got massive exposure with the cup run. Big opportunities next year I guess, with the new TV deal.

pusbccfc

Can't wait for a bright orange Monzo away kit

Users who are viewing this thread