New Stadium Announcement!!!!!! (4 Viewers)

ajsccfc

If my first post was an ode to Marcus Hall, the agenda theory definitely checks out in my case

Gregbant

No-one cares if you have a different opinion, it's more the subject matter of new user's posts. I also find it a bit odd that someone would join this forum and then launch straight into whether we're going to build a new ground or not. I'd say it's pretty low down on the vast majority of fan's concerns at the mo.

Anywho, we'll see. I look forward to your insightful comments on Max's xG/ref's performance etc... (y)

I still love max!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick

Administrator
I prefer to call it expressing my opinion. I think that's what forums are for?
I take it you genuinely believe we are building a new stadium then? If so that's your opinion and you are welcome to it. I completely disagree with you, however I don't see that as a big drama.
My dodgy account? My name isn't Bant, I routinely use a VPN, my email address is the one I use for Internet forums. I would hope that makes me sensible as oppose to dodgy. It is your choice of course if you want your real name and parts of your life on an Internet forum. I never would do that personally.
I can only guess, the real issue is I have a different opinion to you. If I have the same opinion as you, then my account becomes purely a dodgy account that is not pushing anything in particular.
Standard response when it's pointed out.

Won't be long until its "freedom of speech"

Adge

Interestingly I was speaking to an employee who is on the staff at Warwick University on Friday and was quizzing her regarding the “new stadium”
She says they have all been briefed by the heiracy and is confident it’s not cobblers at all.
Think I’ll wait and see…..

slowpoke

This gets trotted out every now and again, why ? I spoke to a Uni senior management guy months ago who when I asked about the new ground possibility he his answer was “do pigs fly”

Grendel

The first few pages of this thread are just adorable. All the excited speculation!

Don’t think my comments were very excited. Someone said something like you are not a real fan if your not excited by this 😂

SBT

Don’t think my comments were very excited. Someone said something like you are not a real fan if your not excited by this 😂

The “forum statement” is even better

Grendel

The “forum statement” is even better

Im not sure if “better” is how I’d describe it.

Still we know when some bad news is coming we will see Boddy with hard hat and shovel in a field, if that doesn’t convince the public Robins will turn up as well

Colin Steins Smile

Im not sure if “better” is how I’d describe it.

Still we know when some bad news is coming we will see Boddy with hard hat and shovel in a field, if that doesn’t convince the public Robins will turn up as well
"we will see Boddy with hard hat and shovel in a field, if that doesn’t convince the public Robins will turn up as well" ........once seen by the Warwick University security staff they'll chased off the field for trespassing on their land. 😂

Grendel

"we will see Boddy with hard hat and shovel in a field, if that doesn’t convince the public Robins will turn up as well" ........once seen by the Warwick University security staff they'll chased off the field for trespassing on their land. 😂

to be fair the photo shoot will probably me in a random field in Keresley

Hobo

Interestingly I was speaking to an employee who is on the staff at Warwick University on Friday and was quizzing her regarding the “new stadium”
She says they have all been briefed by the heiracy and is confident it’s not cobblers at all.

I never knew Northampton had been linked with a new stadium at the University so why the denial 😉

covcity4life

I know a lecturer at Warwick uni and he said he has been told it's just a bluff and a powerplay

Grendel

To be fair @Grendel is only happy when there’s something to moan about or things are going badly. Any good news needs to be met with an equal or larger degree of scepticism

Is Tim fishhook fisher walking with his dog again

SBT

To be fair @Grendel is only happy when there’s something to moan about or things are going badly. Any good news needs to be met with an equal or larger degree of scepticism

Is it fair to say you’re no longer “delighted” with the stadium plans then? And if not, have you relayed this to Boddy and co on behalf of the entire forum?

lordy_87

In all seriousness this needs to be raised at the next supporters meeting with Boddy. What is happening ? (Absolutely nothing I know) but they need putting on the spot.

SBT

It probably is, but a lecturer wouldn't know one way or another.

Incredible that you were falling over yourself to give this announcement good publicity at the time, only to now admit it was probably all a bluff?

Sky Blue Pete

Is it fair to say you’re no longer “delighted” with the stadium plans then? And if not, have you relayed this to Boddy and co on behalf of the entire forum?
Every forum it comes up and it’s fair to say the progress is frustrating.

mark82

Incredible that you were falling over yourself to give this announcement good publicity at the time, only to now admit it was probably all a bluff?

I was sceptical at the time too. I didn't hide that. I've always said that signs of progress would be needed, there have been none. Given the current financial situation I'm not sure anything is likely to happen. Thanks for your concern though.

SBT

Every forum it comes up and it’s fair to say the progress is frustrating.

Is that true? On more than one occasion you’ve resisted, if not completely ignored, my requests to put more pressure on the club about stadium progress.

I’m sure Boddy was delighted at the free good publicity that you and @mark82 gave him though, in the name of all the members of this board. Ever thought of issuing a new statement, or are you happy with things as they are?

SBT

I was sceptical at the time too. I didn't hide that. I've always said that signs of progress would be needed, there have been none. Given the current financial situation I'm not sure anything is likely to happen. Thanks for your concern though.

Lol - your “skepticism” amounted to reassuring everyone that we could all be hopeful because good old Warwick University were on board, and then sending a nonsensical press release to the papers to tell the press how happy all of us fans were.

Now you admit it was probably all a bluff - if you’re going to be duped by the club that easily, I’d at least ask that you don’t draft any more press releases claiming to represent me and hundreds of other CCFC fans.

mark82

Lol - your “skepticism” amounted to reassuring everyone that we could all be hopeful because good old Warwick University were on board, and then sending a nonsensical press release to the papers to tell the press how happy all of us fans were.

Now you admit it was probably all a bluff - if you’re going to be duped by the club that easily, I’d at least ask that you don’t draft any more press releases claiming to represent me and hundreds of other CCFC fans.

Whatever. I've got far more important things to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread