New stadium plan for next season? (1 Viewer)

prufrock

Looking at the CCFC ticket news for the PNE I noticed the family zone has also shrunk (this season includes block 31). COuld this be an indicator of how they want to set up next season, or just a mistake on the stadium plan?

stadium plan.JPG

lacesoutdom

really frustrates me that we have to lose blocks 4/5/9 due to segregation

also whats going on with 25/26 ?

prufrock

my guess was that 4/5/26 and the remainder of 25 would become avaliable if there was sufficient demand from home support and 9 would open if away sold their original allocation.

shmmeee

That map shows why putting the safe standing section in Singers Corner is going to be pointless in a few years.

Yeah singers corner only exists cos it’s closest to away fans. All the people voting in the survey and whining about this online seem incapable of grasping that and think it’s because it’s in the corner.

Mucca Mad Boys

really frustrates me that we have to lose blocks 4/5/9 due to segregation

also whats going on with 25/26 ?

They’ll trial reducing those blocks over time you’d think. Looking at Norwich’s segregation, it was a the stairs with waist height barrier on either side with stewards in between.

There’s no reason why we could work towards that over time. For now we need to prove that fans can sit behind both goals.

pusbccfc

SkyBlueTam

Block 26 is reserved for pay at the gate, however, they were selling cheap season tickets in there a few weeks ago and it will become available online if the demand is there. Block 25 is the camera position, as far more games are being televised next season, I guess they won't sell until a/ it's confirmed not televised b/the demand to sell online is there.

MalcSB

Yeah singers corner only exists cos it’s closest to away fans. All the people voting in the survey and whining about this online seem incapable of grasping that and think it’s because it’s in the corner.
I think they need to “prove” the concept of permanently having home fans In 10 - 12. If it works then extending safe standing into that area would make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread