New Stadium Plans look good - 25,000 capacity! (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Didn't he announce this club 2-4 weeks ago? and it's gone this far already?

and didn't sisu say the plans will be here soon in...... August?

pusbccfc

Play in Sky Blue.

Copycats.

RFC

Didn't he announce this club 2-4 weeks ago? and it's gone this far already?

and didn't sisu say the plans will be here soon in...... August?

Grow up, America is a totally different propersition with very different planning laws, particularly in Florida.

By the way 15,000 will be more than enough for us initially, with plenty of room to grow!

JohnWH

Play in Sky Blue.

Copycats.

Pssst. They called it Man City blue...
Also, I really dislike starship stadiums that I fear will try to attack the USS Enterprise while their shields are down.*

*disclaimer: I love Star Trek

win9nut

Grow up, America is a totally different propersition with very different planning laws, particularly in Florida.

By the way 15,000 will be more than enough for us initially, with plenty of room to grow!

No it won't. It just shows how much belief there is in CCFC when fans like you think that we deserve a 15k stadium.

The CCFC I remember regularly had crowds we would call "bumper" these days. I wish people would get behind the club again, but then again I wish we were at the Ricoh, so I could support them too.

RFC

No it won't. It just shows how much belief there is in CCFC when fans like you think that we deserve a 15k stadium.

The CCFC I remember regularly had crowds we would call "bumper" these days. I wish people would get behind the club again, but then again I wish we were at the Ricoh, so I could support them too.

The history and the facts tell a very, very different story, check the facts please! HELP

DaleM

grow up, america is a totally different propersition with very different planning laws, particularly in florida.

Awww come on it's a white elephant and you know it deep down .

bigfatronssba

The history and the facts tell a very, very different story, check the facts please! HELP

What facts?

Prior to championship relegation in 2012, the last time a 15k stadium (whilst accounting for segregation) was 1994. That's 20 years ago.

And so you are now an expert in planning law in the USA, as well as an expert in all thing shitsu.

DaleM

Please check how many season ticket holders per season and average attendances over a season over the last 25 years. I rest my case!

What happens IF we get the tiniest whiff of success . It's also FACT that with a successful team 32000 sell outs are possible or are your mates at SISU central not planning for any success ?

bigfatronssba

Please check how many season ticket holders per season and average attendances over a season over the last 25 years. I rest my case!

I did check. Between 1994 and 2012 15k would have been too small.

RFC

And so you are now an expert in planning law in the USA, as well as an expert in all thing shitsu.

Don't profess to be an expert but have a reasonable working knowledge from my 40 + visits to the 'Sunshine State'.

They have much more available land than we do, each State is larger than the UK.

Grendel

You do have a point but the argument then is thrown off on a tangent.

The stadium will not be built. Its sisu's very own Trojan horse. They hope to wheel it into the Ricoh and take over.

Fair enough as a strategy but lets not debate facts about something that's not going to happen.

Don't profess to be an expert but have a reasonable working knowledge from my 40 + visits to the 'Sunshine State'.They have much more available land than we do, each State is larger than the UK.
Slight inaccuracy there chap, there are about 39 States smaller than the UK.

Data from the FL web page for Sky blues attendances.

02-03 14815
03-04 14150
04-05 16047
05-06 21301
06-07 20342
07-08 19123
08-09 17407
09-10 17305
10-11 16309
11-12 15044
12-13 10948
13-14 2250 Not completed obviously

So why don’t you check the facts?
Do you notice any trends or are you so really feckin clueless as to not see what your friends at Sisu have done with OUR club?

Chez78

Over 25 years, sod it let's go back to 1967 when we were playing in front 51000 then shall we!!! . If you're basing your justification on history then since 02/03 we have gone above the 15k over 6 times and all this against the back drop of being pretty awful, I'll give it you that if the pies in the sky stadium was ever to happen 32000 straight off is to big but saying 15k is big enough is just wrong. What's the point of building a stadium if the second you become successful it becomes to small, and before you say it can be expanded that expansion will take time and money meaning playing in front of a reduced crowd with reduced revenue the very reason we are allegedly building tin pot arena in the first place.

In short.....You're wrong

Chez78

Let's me guess by the way, are you one of the fans that has seen Joy's so called 20yr plan that she doesn't feel the need to share with the rest of the fan base?

And when asked for details do you suddenly never have an answer for any of the details in this so called 20yr master plan?

italiahorse

At this level yes and in League 1 it will be the envy of our rivals :facepalm:

dongonzalos

RFC

You seem to be very sure there will be a new stadium RFC.

Would you at least show me the respect to answer this question.

How do you think a hedge fund can produce a business case to potential investors to raise the 20-25 million to build it? This money sitting on top of 45 million that is already owed?

dongonzalos

You do have a point but the argument then is thrown off on a tangent.

The stadium will not be built. Its sisu's very own Trojan horse. They hope to wheel it into the Ricoh and take over.

Fair enough as a strategy but lets not debate facts about something that's not going to happen.

We need to debate it, to expose that it won't happen so the MP's can apply pressure to the FL to get us home.

chiefdave

Becks has made a major mistake here, he's told everyone where it's going to be. Won't be long before someone gets in and builds another stadium before anyone notices what's going on!

Looks smart and it's a fantastic location. Are they playing in sky blue or red? The scarves they had at the original announcement were sky blue but looking at the new pics it shows everyone wearing red.

rob9872

i know of a nice 32000 all seater stadium in little place called coventry that would be perfect for us and I hear it is presently unoccupied. The only problem is that it is a 70 mile round trip from our current residence in Northampton so I can't see the fl allowing it

WestEndAgro

Don't profess to be an expert but have a reasonable working knowledge from my 40 + visits to the 'Sunshine State'.

They have much more available land than we do, each State is larger than the UK.

Do us a favour and stay next time you visit

skybluebal

At this level yes and in League 1 it will be the envy of our rivals :facepalm:
based on current attendances a 3,000 capacity stadium is more than sufficient. So long as it can be de-expanded down as crowds dwindle with lack of success, SISU will be on to a winner (in their eyes). Great fiscal planning.

Sbarcher

Thanks David. It's solved the problem of where to leave the yacht when going to watch the game. Now, just need the Balti pies......

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly. Crowds have only been low because of the dire performances served up on the pitch and thanks to the owners' best efforts to dismantle the club.

Brighton Sky Blue

You do have a point but the argument then is thrown off on a tangent.The stadium will not be built. Its sisu's very own Trojan horse. They hope to wheel it into the Ricoh and take over. Fair enough as a strategy but lets not debate facts about something that's not going to happen.
I recall you saying similar things about us playing Sixfields, Grendo.

Spionkop

CCFC has the potential to outdo Cardiff, Norwich, Fulham, WBA, all those types of clubs, in terms of attendance. Quite easily.
We have owners who had the chance to buy half a share in ACL from day one, for the price of what they will almost certainly lose in this Sixfield madness, just this season. They didn't take that opportunity. So, it has gone downhill ever since.
We're sleeping. We're not giants but we're potentially an excellent club. Run properly that is.

Users who are viewing this thread