New still game starts on Sunday at 9pm (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Well I hope it gets better , a couple of laughs but that’s all

Covstu

Yeah I think it was trying to be too funny and lost it. The best laughs are the simple discussions they have in the pub putting the world to rights.

ajsccfc

It wasn't the worst episode but it suggests they're right to be winding it down now. They could improve it tenfold by removing the Methadone Mick character though, what a fucking Scrappy Doo.

Sky_Blue_Daz

They’d have been better developing the character of Tams son, have him as a fly bastard like his dad

Sky_Blue_Daz

New episode tonight on the bbc Scottish channel

Covstu

Finally caught up with part 2 of the Tam story. really enjoyed it! getting better all the time!

Sky_Blue_Daz

The last scene was brilliant, I got abit Of dust in my eye

Covstu

The last scene was brilliant, I got abit Of dust in my eye
Absolutely the same! It was a great ending and very emotional. Having watched it from the start when series 1 was only on bbc Scotland about 15 years ago I feel like I have grown up with jack, victor and the gang. Sorely missed but chuffed we finally got to see Meena! Great touch for a great programme! Get it up ye!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Absolutely the same! It was a great ending and very emotional. Having watched it from the start when series 1 was only on bbc Scotland about 15 years ago I feel like I have grown up with jack, victor and the gang. Sorely missed but chuffed we finally got to see Meena! Great touch for a great programme! Get it up ye!
The choice of song was sublime, I’d like to think that the final scene of Boaby saying “look who it isnea” was aimed at Tams son and Jacks grandsons

Nick

Administrator
I've just put it on to try, I can't deal with the fake crowd laughter. Its too Mrs brown's boys for me :(

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can’t do a spoiler so

Keep looking

Keep looking

That’s plenty

Jack and Victor got to the summit had a nip each out of the hip flask and died at the top

Sky_Blue_Daz

They showed one of the old episodes on the new bbc Scotland channel earlier , it was the hyperdale episode . Bloody brilliant

Covstu

Put the last one on mate
I don’t think it would have the impact watching that alone. You need to take to the characters over the series which is why it makes the impact when they finally go. Similar to blackadder on that measure, you love the characters and a piece of you goes missing when it ends (but you don’t see them die so no finality) which makes great TV.

Covstu

The choice of song was sublime, I’d like to think that the final scene of Boaby saying “look who it isnea” was aimed at Tams son and Jacks grandsons
Yeah it keeps you guessing, from the back he looked like winston! Every main character got the air time they deserved which made it ever so more special.
On another note Jane McCarry looked nice on the aftershow!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Yeah it keeps you guessing, from the back he looked like winston! Every main character got the air time they deserved which made it ever so more special.
On another note Jane McCarry looked nice on the aftershow!
She lost loads of weight

Users who are viewing this thread