New Training Ground Update (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Agree with NW, they provide some very nice food. They also have a "street" cafe now in Royal Priors in Leamington.
One of the better places for Sunday lunch, and you don't need breakfast (or tea!) if you're going.

Saturday stuff is always quite hearty in portion size too, and freshly cooked. Bit pretentious with the whole 'vibe' around the place, but the food's down to earth but quality ingredients, and the service is good.

(There ends Egon Wisdom's review!)

chiefdave

There is land plenty of it at the old Severn Water site adjacent to the Higgs sitewhere a decent training ground could be put, could fit a stadium there too !!
Isn't that greenbelt and where Wasps are wanting to build houses? Unless that's all off now they're not moving in to Higgs.

I reckon a joint venture with the Uni would be decent. They're upgrading and expanding a lot of their facilities. If CCFC got some land adjacent to that and built what we need would be a pretty impressive site and enough room to have everything in one place.

rupert_bear

Warwick uni would be ideal. And maybe, just maybe the son of an Arab sheikh will be there as a student and fall in love with ccfc, bit like the one at Leicester university who nudged his old man to buy them.

Adge

Are people really going to fall for all this cobblers again? It's "new stadium" part 2.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread