New Web Project I am working on. (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Most people know I make websites etc.

Take a look at http://www.buyfootballprogrammes.com

Just started (yesterday) on a new project which is about Football Programmes.

It is basically a site which has them from throughout the years etc.

Obviously it is very basic and I am just working through adding all of the teams in the Premier League and Championship, then some internationals and then maybe some top foreign teams.

The design is a bit basic (default) at the minute but once I have finished adding the content I can get to work making it look pretty.

As footy fans what do you think? Do you collect programs or know anybody that does?

:)

daveccfc

It looks good and "footballish"

Good Luck with it, I have bookmarked it so hopefully can find some gems on there.

Nick

Administrator

I just have the rest of the championship teams to add and then a few of the big european teams and then the site should be half decent.

If anybody knows of something good to sell then please let me know, it would be a good way for you to make money ;)

Bluegirl

Looks good.
I dont know anyone who collects programmes....I do but thats by default.
Might sell some at some point.
BG

Nick

Administrator
Some of them go for good money!

I saw a collection of programmes from every Champions League final Liverpool had won....

Bluegirl

Well Im in a privilaged position.....most people dump their programmes on the E-on balcony after the game, so me and the rest of the stewards collect them up when we've done the security check at the end and share them out....as I rarely if ever miss a home game - I have them all. Plus ofcourse we have players and ex-players upstairs sometimes too....lots of autograph and photo opportunities.
Did I tell you I love my job (its not everyone that gets a kiss off John Sillett every Saturday lol) ;)
BG

pagey89

nickas i said before signed jersys and footballs etc if youcan get your hands on them. Also try the irish websites i gave you to see what feed back you get, worth a try sure

Users who are viewing this thread