Next lot (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

Can't see much beyond majority being draws with a couple of defeats or win and defeat.
If our defenders are sharp in front of opposition goal there could be three wins in there.

Warwickhunt

Bristol City - loss
Preston - win
Luton - draw
Swansea - win
Sheff Utd - loss
Hull - Win - win

Optimistic 10 points

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Preston not conceded an away goal for over 8 hours apparently.....
That is 1 fact M R should point out to the team.Many time teams go into games with the attitude we are better than them and effort level drops .This time of the season i'd much rather we played teams in the middle of the table than teams fighting for their life at the bottom or top.

steve cooper

Preston not conceded an away goal for over 8 hours apparently.....
It's actually 4 away games. The teams involved were Peterboro, Hull, Millwall, and West Brom. Preston scored 4 goals in that run. In the previous away game to that run they lost to Swansea 1-0.
Millwall was 0-0 and West Brom are in freefall having taken only 1 point in their last 6 games.
So, impressive but not frightening.

shepardo01

Bristol had won 3 home games on the bounce
Yeah... I posted that!... we know all runs will come to an end at some point, but it is also good for people to have some sort of perspective/foresight into what quite a few will see as a home game we should win!!
Hopefully we'll end that for them.
I also saw an away table yesterday, we were ninth, think Preston were 7th.
Again, going to be tough....
Especially with the expectations now raised!!

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah... I posted that!... we know all runs will come to an end at some point, but it is also good for people to have some sort of perspective/foresight into what quite a few will see as a home game we should win!!
Hopefully we'll end that for them.
I also saw an away table yesterday, we were ninth, think Preston were 7th.
Again, going to be tough....
Especially with the expectations now raised!!

There are no easy games in this league full stop. Take Barnsley last night as a case in point

Users who are viewing this thread