Next season (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

looking into the numbers over previous years etc

26 wins 8 draws 12 losses should tie up a top 3 spot
20 wins 10 draws 16 losses should be enough to wrap up a top 7 spot .

Mark robins appears to thrive at Coventry city , and has managed at this level with Rotherham before so has some knowledge of the division.
Maybe it's me being irrational but I'm feeling that if he recruits well with what he's given , top 7 is surely achievable .
I know a lot of supporters don't think we will do anything next year which is understandable

Mark robins currently has a 50% ratio over the course of his 2 spells with city , winning exactly half of his 42 games in charge losing 14

clint van damme

Mark robins appears to thrive at Coventry city , and has managed at this level with Rotherham before so has some knowledge of the division.
Maybe it's me being irrational but I'm feeling that if he recruits well with what he's given , top 7 is surely achievable .
I know a lot of supporters don't think we will do anything next year which is understandable

agree, though I would say it also depends if he's allowed to recruit well.

steve82

Mark robins currently has a 50% ratio over the course of his 2 spells with city , winning exactly half of his 42 games in charge losing 14

Your gonna need 70 goals or so too judging on this years top 7 and concede no more than say 50 on average around a goal a game.

Users who are viewing this thread