Next seasons kit.... (6 Viewers)

CJ_covblaze

More to the point what's the point of wearing the away strip when there's no colour clash with the home team?
🤔
Sometimes clubs request it due to colour blindness. Statistically there are two people on the pitch that suffer from the condition.

ccfctommy

We definitely used to play the last game of the season in next years kit.

It's a great idea for them to be on sale for the summer holidays and get some revenue into the club during the dry months.

Be glad to see the back of this years selection tbh. Away was ok but home and third shite. Definitely the worst lot under Hummel.
You didn't like the green and black one? Thought it was one of our best for years!

oscillatewildly

I really couldn't give a monkey's what it looks like, just want to see us win a few more games in it than we did in this season's.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

An iconic one too. Loads of people out there collect shirts as an investment/hobby. The first blackout shirt (think it was dortmund) became legendary but has been copied to death. Maybe we should be the ones to do the first brownout shirt!?
I know they'll do one for commercial reasons but I'd prefer if we didn't have a third kit next season.

And although this might sound boring but I prefer home and away kit to have the same sort of pattern/design but in different colours.

AJB1983

Sometimes clubs request it due to colour blindness. Statistically there are two people on the pitch that suffer from the condition.
Yep. There’s was something the other year about this, where Norwich we’re playing someone I think wearing red, and with the green pitch as well it really caused some people problems.
I’ve got it so I can understand.

AJB1983

I’d like to see the yellow and black ASICS one, or a version of that.
Blackout would be cool though.

skybluecam

Malaga have had some decent Hummel sky blue kits recently.
Not really any Coventry kit we've had before, but this was a recent anniversary shirt

View attachment 35471

I remember one season they also had the exact same Nike Tesco carrier bag home shirt we had
That's beaut, slap a city badge on it and we're in business

Reactions: AOM

skybluelee

Don't want stripes again

I'd love that same pattern in all sky blue and the big chevrons on the shoulders. Would be an instant classic
Agree, blue and white stripes are an abomination. The sooner we sack them off again the better.

16/17 got relegated in them. Then Robins comes in. 6 successive years of improvement in non-stripes. Then back come the stripes and we take a slight backward step.

I'm telling you - stripes are evil.

messiahrobins

Home is mainly sky blue with a slight pattern
Away is the same but white

3rd kit i cannot say but its something requested loads on here and social media and they are finally doing it. Its not the brown one though
Is it full sky blue shirt and sky blue shorts and sky blue socks. This seasons kit i quite liked as it was predominatly sky blue given the stripes were very thick and back was sky blue, but generally i like us to be all sky blue. When you say pattern, what does that mean?

Users who are viewing this thread