Next year Season tickets (1 Viewer)

KenilworthSkyBlue

On the other hand Bristol don't appear to run an early bird scheme so not a direct comparison. It's also worth pointing out that they have more competitive ticket prices for under 25s

They've also been in the Championship for around 7/8 years now.

The notion that our prices will remain as competitive as they are now if we were to remain in the division for the next 5 years or so is pretty misguided.

SkyBlueSoul

Definitely something happening we wanted seats 1,2,3 & 4 in row FF block 15 but werd told 1 is unavailable due to security reasons.

“There will be no changes to which Blocks will be open for Season Tickets next season.

“As part of infrastructure work at the Arena to improve the experience and crowd management, we will be adding a barrier and creating essentially a separate stand in the stadium bowl for the corner of Blocks 14,15 and part of 16 – this will still be accessed as normal via the concourse, but will divide Block 16 at the gap which exists between seats 10 and 11."

KenilworthSkyBlue

Great effort from the fans.

Hopefully the club will seize the opportunity to push out a marketing campaign in order to inspire a bit of momentum over the summer in an effort to beat the all time record.

KenilworthSkyBlue

Grendel is SBT's resident Nostradamus

In all fairness to G I'd imagine most are pretty surprised by the fact we've beaten last season's tally. I didn't think we'd beat it either.

Especially when you take into consideration the current cost of living crisis that'll undoubtedly be putting a significant squeeze on a huge number of bank accounts.

Danceswithhorses

In all fairness to G I'd imagine most are pretty surprised by the fact we've beaten last season's tally. I didn't think we'd beat it either.
Especially when you take into consideration the current cost of living crisis that'll undoubtedly be putting a significant squeeze on a huge number of bank accounts.
In all fairness...i was just having a laugh ;)

Sky Blue Pete

Nope not most just some naysayers. How anyone can think on the seasons performances anyone would say not again that was awful is beyond me and many others

KenilworthSkyBlue

Nope not most just some naysayers. How anyone can think on the seasons performances anyone would say not again that was awful is beyond me and many others

Not really. Look back on this thread and most are pretty surprised with how well sales have gone since the early bird tickets were released.

You'll always have the minority who turn their nose up at price hikes, those that cannot attend for whatever reason or as I said those that might struggle to afford a ST now due to the cost of living crisis.

It's equally always difficult breaking a record and even though the fans have been fantastic so far, there's always a ceiling with fanbases - and I amongst others thought we'd hit ours.

It's great to be proven wrong though.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Oh absolutely, it's just G's constant hubris is quite wearing ;)

Saddlebrains

Think the club and other fans should give it one last push today. Them mates that may have come to 4 or 5 games last season with you, try and coax them into getting one. Every penny helps

edgy

Considering the club said we had 2000 new ST holders this time around, to match last years is brilliant.

But does that mean we've lost a fair few from last season?

Sky Blue Pete

Considering the club said we had 2000 new ST holders this time around, to match last years is brilliant.

But does that mean we've lost a fair few from last season?
Less and less I suppose as the number rises but potentially 2000

Macca1987

You have to look at how many season tickets we had at early bird last year, if we have now sold over 11,500 it means that we potentially have 9500 renewals from last year, I would have thought that was close to what we had at early bird, then a lot of the other season ticket holders after early bird were Phase 2 and 1/2 season ticket holders etc,

Saddlebrains

Deaths, lack of availability to attend consistently (e.g. moving away, newborns, work), affordability etc.

Unsurprising that 2000 people haven't renewed. Life happens!

I don't know id wager a good 500 or so are ones that wont commit until they've seen what happens in the window.

If all the crown jewels go and we do a Barnsley and don't replace (which of course we wont) then its £400 down the swanny isnt it

KenilworthSkyBlue

I don't know id wager a good 500 or so are ones that wont commit until they've seen what happens in the window.

If all the crown jewels go and we do a Barnsley and don't replace (which of course we wont) then its £400 down the swanny isnt it

There's that as well of course.

I spoke to Boddy on Saturday and he feels confident that we'll break the record of 12.5k but I have to say I think realistically for us to do that we'd probably have to have a successful window as well as a decent start in August.

Covkid1968#

Is there still a phase 1 season ticket holder?… personally I’ve really enjoyed looking down on people this year. Reminded me of the year we all got scarfs….that was great flapping it in peoples faces saying looking at me with my special privileged scarf!!!

AOM

Is there still a phase 1 season ticket holder?… personally I’ve really enjoyed looking down on people this year. Reminded me of the year we all got scarfs….that was great flapping it in peoples faces saying looking at me with my special privileged scarf!!!

Regardless, I will still be arriving at the CBS the same way I have been this season

1652113391929.png

no_loyalty

Just tried to renew my father-in-law’s season ticket which is a single seat on the end of a row next to mine and someone has purchased it. Oh well I will be home alone next season, as I don’t want to change seat.

joemercersaces

What I would love to see would be so many Cov fans that the away allocation is reduced to the minimum. Totally illogical I know but I resent the presence of the away fans. I know, I know, we are away fans for half the games and I should have grown out of it by now, but I can’t help it.

Adge

Fantastic effort from everyone in beating them numbers from last season. Just goes to show that people will buy into things again if the non-sense behind the scenes is kept at bay.

Saddlebrains

Yes I understand that but I really don’t want to move seats, as I sit near the back of block 20 right on the halfway line.

I get that, but also dont think having to shimmy over a seat or two should mean you dont do it and you miss out on a ST

Users who are viewing this thread