No proof its a Cov fan as of yet but this is disgusting (1 Viewer)

Buno74

I’m really not here for an argument and I know 99.9% of Cov fans will find this disgraceful. And justifiably so. Came on here as I saw this earlier and I figured it would be on here. Apparently (and I reiterate ‘apparently’) this was posted by a Cov fan earlier and then quickly taken down when they were called out on it. Not before some screenshots were taken! I’ve seen a few posts on social media saying it’s from a Forest fan from somewhere in recent years. I might well be wrong but I don’t buy that. We didn’t play them from 2014-2022 (the crash was in 2018) and I’m sure this would have been seen by somebody somewhere before today if it was from one of them. (I’m not saying it wasn’t but it’s very strange to appear now especially as we’re not even in the same league) I’ve seen people going on about it can’t be now due to the grass/bushes etc. I could put a picture up of my garden and it would look pretty much the same as that at the minute! Without sounding like a boring horticulturalist I even managed a high cut on Wednesday!! (I know!! I’m dull! But I do like my garden!) I live in Cov and have some great friends who are Cov fans who I’ve been out with tonight. And (if true) are appalled by this. There’s piss taking and banter but somethings go too far. One person on one site even suggested it was a Leicester fan trying to cause trouble!! Again I don’t buy that. That bloke is held in such high esteem what with the millions upon millions given to the local community, the funding for the new children’s ward at the LRI, paying back the business’s that lost money when we went bust, not to mention what he’s actually given us as fans. If that’s the case whoever would have done that would be wise to never show their face again! I suppose the point of this long winded post is that if your on here mate. (If it is from a Cov fan that is) then just think before you act again. And yes! I would say something to a fellow Leicester fan if they thought it was clever to mock Jimmy Hills passing! There’s just no need for it! Anyway! All the best for game! (Obviously I don’t mean that😉) Although I do have this nagging feeling you’ll get us tomorrow!!!

JohnWH

People do need to be careful because the social media police will be all over this for a hanging. Turn a blind eye to genuine crime but don't say anything nasty against another football team.

Distasteful, of course, but I imagine most of us will have similar and some far worse in our private whatsapp groups.

Rich owner went down with one of his mistresses, not fans, not poorly kids. Accidents happen, an overseas multi millionaire owner who paid for success for a rival team that ruined local businesses and twice went bust overspending. Should be fair game, fk him.

I'm sure some will be along soon to call me a keyboard warrior or question my moral compass, even if my crime is being unaffected by this, so I'll not reply, knock yourselves out.
Massive contradiction when everyone else in your whatsapp group has a bellend in theirs ... 🤔

Will look forward to any explanation.

JohnWH

Whoever did take the time to lurk from beyond their bedroom in their mother's house to (presumably?) spend 3 hours to paint a sheet in the garden with such tasteless subject matter, in tasteless Crocs, ought to fess up, apologize, and learn to be a better person. Grow up.

alexccfc99

Well it certainly isn’t recent, does rivalry go that far ? is it the keyboard warrior thing ? our rivalry is more Villa but if they could do a Leicester and stop Arsenal, Liverpool and the Mancs the prem title i’d be okay with it as I was when Leicester did.
I’m a football fan, I also like the underdog to come through with a bit of success.
Sorry, each to their own but I don’t see how you as a CCFC fan could have been happy to see them win the league

Monty

I was happy seeing Leicester win the league. It showed me that there was always hope for a club outside the normal big 6 and also made the midlands more attractive for footballers. Rivalry is a odd thing, I always want to beat our rivals and I always want to finish top of the regional league I e this year above wba, birmingham etc but when in a different league other than wanting them in the same division as ourselves there is no hatred. For example Middlesbrough v Villa, my daughter asked who we wanted to win and I said don't really care, would prefer a draw, I don't like villa, but they aren't in our league so I'd rather Middlesbrough players get really tired more yellow cards and more injuries than care about villa losing. I'm more pragmatic about wanting Coventry to do well and what will help them rather than hatred. And as for the OP photo that is disgusting and I would presume the local constabulary will be paying them a visit

hamertime

It’s not done by cov fans so who gives a fuck. Couldn’t really give a fuck about Leicester too they are just another team. Never see their fans anywhere not a rival just a team with silent fans home and away. The worst home and away atmosphere I’ve ever seen.

Astute

Right about Villa but years since is irrelevant in a rivalry. Sunderland hadn’t played Newcastle for 8 years.

Millwall/West Ham another non regular fixture.
Not the same though.

How many other football clubs other than Middlesbrough are anywhere near Sunderland and Newcastle?

The rivalry between us and Villa ended over 20 years ago when we left the Prem. Villa have plenty of football clubs closer. They have local rivals.

SkyBlueCV2

It’s not done by cov fans so who gives a fuck. Couldn’t really give a fuck about Leicester too they are just another team. Never see their fans anywhere not a rival just a team with silent fans home and away. The worst home and away atmosphere I’ve ever seen.
Speaking of their atmosphere, remember when they started using those "clappers" at home and got bantered for it by teams up and down the country... weird club.

TomRad85

Pretty low thing to do, tell you what's almost as low, digging up an old picture that you know isn't Cov and saying "look what Cov done wah wah wah" just to get attention on social media. Pay it no more attention than it deserves.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ashdown

There are crazies everywhere. Ridiculous irrelevance to a game of football but so were those banners on the M69 in August and the references to the blitz etc .on LCFC forums. Vent your spleen in the form of deafening support today people.

Last edited:

harvey098

Hate to be pedantic but it should be incestuous

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Haha the same goes for the song we’ll be hearing later today.

“You’re interbred and you’re Leicester scum”

Interbred means you’re bred with people outside your own genetics / family. Literally the opposite of what I imagine we’re going for with “inbred”.

TomRad85

Interbred means you’re bred with people outside your own genetics / family. Literally the opposite of what I imagine we’re going for with “inbred”.
I think that's the cringiest song we sing. Kinda hope it's died off.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

This was going around on the Leicester forum. The screenshot was by a guy from Countessthorpe on Facebook. But I checked his pages and neither has the post on. So either he deleted or he never posted anyway. The post referenced his disgust.

The same as us. But the original source is not known.

pusbccfc

Doesn't it mean you bread with different species?

Tommo1993

I’m really not here for an argument and I know 99.9% of Cov fans will find this disgraceful. And justifiably so. Came on here as I saw this earlier and I figured it would be on here. Apparently (and I reiterate ‘apparently’) this was posted by a Cov fan earlier and then quickly taken down when they were called out on it. Not before some screenshots were taken! I’ve seen a few posts on social media saying it’s from a Forest fan from somewhere in recent years. I might well be wrong but I don’t buy that. We didn’t play them from 2014-2022 (the crash was in 2018) and I’m sure this would have been seen by somebody somewhere before today if it was from one of them. (I’m not saying it wasn’t but it’s very strange to appear now especially as we’re not even in the same league) I’ve seen people going on about it can’t be now due to the grass/bushes etc. I could put a picture up of my garden and it would look pretty much the same as that at the minute! Without sounding like a boring horticulturalist I even managed a high cut on Wednesday!! (I know!! I’m dull! But I do like my garden!) I live in Cov and have some great friends who are Cov fans who I’ve been out with tonight. And (if true) are appalled by this. There’s piss taking and banter but somethings go too far. One person on one site even suggested it was a Leicester fan trying to cause trouble!! Again I don’t buy that. That bloke is held in such high esteem what with the millions upon millions given to the local community, the funding for the new children’s ward at the LRI, paying back the business’s that lost money when we went bust, not to mention what he’s actually given us as fans. If that’s the case whoever would have done that would be wise to never show their face again! I suppose the point of this long winded post is that if your on here mate. (If it is from a Cov fan that is) then just think before you act again. And yes! I would say something to a fellow Leicester fan if they thought it was clever to mock Jimmy Hills passing! There’s just no need for it! Anyway! All the best for game! (Obviously I don’t mean that😉) Although I do have this nagging feeling you’ll get us tomorrow!!!

Sorry mate, but if the text I’ve highlighted is the reason you nullify the possibility of it being from NFFC, then why would it have been us? Other than the game in August, we haven’t played Leicester since 2012.

covcity4life

People do need to be careful because the social media police will be all over this for a hanging. Turn a blind eye to genuine crime but don't say anything nasty against another football team.

Distasteful, of course, but I imagine most of us will have similar and some far worse in our private whatsapp groups.

Rich owner went down with one of his mistresses, not fans, not poorly kids. Accidents happen, an overseas multi millionaire owner who paid for success for a rival team that ruined local businesses and twice went bust overspending. Should be fair game, fk him.

I'm sure some will be along soon to call me a keyboard warrior or question my moral compass, even if my crime is being unaffected by this, so I'll not reply, knock yourselves out.
You do this all the time. The truth is your just not a a very nice person and perhaps your parents didn't bring you up right.

pusbccfc

Mental. Literally mental.

Tommo1993

Don’t think it’s Cov at all, that helicopter banner. That’s not denying we have our wronguns in the fan base.

But one thing comes out of this. It weeds out the cretins of SBT.

pusbccfc

Don’t think it’s Cov at all, that helicopter banner. That’s not denying we have our wronguns in the fan base.

But one thing comes out of this. It weeds out the cretins of SBT.

I don't think the original two are but there's others this morning though.

stupot07

Earlier in the week some absolutely bellend of Cov fan on X changed his profile pic to the burnt out helicopter, and his bio as a "joke" about the crash. He also made a banner about it. It was disgusting.

Then someone (another cov fan) tag the police and virtually every reply (again all cov fans) was having ago at go at that person for being a "grass".

We have a some right cnutish fans.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Think what’s come out of this is be on your guard today Old Bill will be more active, don’t want to be getting nicked and banned especially with hopeful better times ahead.

David O'Day

good thing is as has been said the bellends will happily out themselves on a day like today

Skyblueweeman

Exactly how it should be. The police should never, ever be involved in stuff like this. Distasteful, but not a matter for the police and certainly not something you should face a criminal record for.
Yes they should.

If people get away with what I'll term 'cuntish' behaviour, they'll continue to be absolute bellends in society. It's a race to the bottom for people like that.

It's just not good for anyone, not healthy and certainly not funny.

Ashdown

Think what’s come out of this is be on your guard today Old Bill will be more active, don’t want to be getting nicked and banned especially with hopeful better times ahead.
What time is the Leicester flash mob expected to be getting to Dhillons ?
The police are going to be busy today, what with all the marching Muslims in London drawing resources again .

Users who are viewing this thread