NOPM/City must stay products (1 Viewer)

CCFCWALL

i was thinking of producing some nopm and city must stay t-shirts and car stickers. I would have to sell them for money to cover the cost of producing but who would buy them i would get some media attention for selling them meaning then whole situation would get more media attention so would anybody buy one

mark82

i was thinking of producing some nopm and city must stay t-shirts and car stickers. I would have to sell them for money to cover the cost of producing but who would buy them i would get some media attention for selling them meaning then whole situation would get more media attention so would anybody buy one

What you mean is....... "I've got a great idea to make me some money"

cloughie

I would have to pay to get them produced so not really. Just thought it would get a bit of media attention and people other than cov fans will stand up and take notice of what's going on

don't take it to heart but anyone wanting to do anything always gets ridiculed on here, yet the keyboard warriors do what?........nothing

ccfc92

Haha yeah just thought it would be another way of media attention but oh well.

i like the idea pal :wave:

but can't see many people buying it, due to above posted reasons. if i was you, put the same effort into online CCFC coverage of our plight. Facebook, Twitter etc...

letsallsingtogether

I would have brought some but why should you bother with all the ridicule from our so called fellow fans?.....................

That's why we are where we are:blue:

Astute

Yes I agree with the three amigos. They should sell the Ricoh to SISU. They saved us so deserve to get what they came here for.

Astute

If we can afford a whole new stadium we can afford to buy out ACL.

IF is a massive 2 letter word.

I could tell everyone I want to and am going to build a 12 bed house on the seafront where I live. Don't mean I can afford to though. At least I would be more trusted than SISU.

letsallsingtogether

If its against SISU YES they have done nothing for us whatsoever we have a debt of 70 million and in League 1 so how much have they actually put in of their own money nothing then give them the Ricoh and the debt goes even higher then start paying the mortgage so any profit made is wiped out. They Then try selling a League 2 club with less then 10,000 supporters and a youth side for first team in a couple of years after stripping even more of the club...DOOMED

OH yes makes sense :eek:
You can't really be this much of a soppy tart, can you?

simple_simon

IF is a massive 2 letter word.

I could tell everyone I want to and am going to build a 12 bed house on the seafront where I live. Don't mean I can afford to though. At least I would be more trusted than SISU.

Very true and at least we would know who was going to own it?

ajsccfc

If its against SISU YES they have done nothing for us whatsoever we have a debt of 70 million and in League 1 so how much have they actually put in of their own money nothing then give them the Ricoh and the debt goes even higher then start paying the mortgage so any profit made is wiped out. They Then try selling a League 2 club with less then 10,000 supporters and a youth side for first team in a couple of years after stripping even more of the club...DOOMED

OH yes makes sense :eek:

Eh? I'm on about your 'what's the point, some mean boys were mean' post.

Users who are viewing this thread