North American Supporters Group (1 Viewer)

Yank

Hello all!

I have been in contact with the CCLSC International side of things about the possibility of starting a Sky Blues North American Supporters Club/Group. I am supposed to get an email back with current NA supporters that they know about and I guess we will go from there. With how massive the USA and North America in general is, not sure the best way to really get it spread around as it were, but I think worth the effort.

If any Stateside/NA based fans on here want to help me with this endeavor feel free to PM me with any suggestions, tips, etc. Any UK based supporters on here please feel free to do the same.

Excited about the possibilities for sure and I will post any updates in this thread when I have them.

PUSB!

Yank

Hello all, just an update:

Have been talking with the head of the Supporters Clubs, and we are working on some things. He said there are a lot of Sky Blue supporters in the USA, from Florida to the West Coast. Am getting the newsletters from them for the future and my story about being a Sky Blue supporter will be in a future issue also.

Going to start a Twitter and Facebook page for our group after talking with him about the best way to go about about that and will update again whenever that is complete.

Thank you!

PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread