Northampton (2 Viewers)

Cov steve

Will this be go where you like or can we expect the " your in my seat " crew to show up!!

Astute

They can have my seat as long as there is still room to stand in front of it.

eastwoodsdustman

I only get annoyed when people say it and there are empty seats everywhere. That, or, if 5 people turn up and start pissing about moving seats with eachother into their own correct numbered seats (wittering mines 6 and yours in 4). IT SHOULDN'T MATTER.

Last edited:

jas365

Will this be go where you like or can we expect the " your in my seat " crew to show up!!

If the away end is sold out you should sit in your seat. There will be 10-12 of us all with seats together and we expect to be able to sit as a group.

Away games where there are loads of seats to choose from sit where you want.

steve82

If I take the lad and I've booked a front row... then I'm sitting/standing there or he cannot see if I happily accept someone else in the seats on my tickets and I find space in row R then he misses out....

Astute

I only get annoyed when people say it and there are empty seats everywhere. That, or, if 5 people turn up and start pissing about moving seats with eachother into their own correct numbered seats (wittering mines 6 and yours in 4). IT SHOULDN'T MATTER.
You are being a bit inconsiderate here. If my wife is ticket 4 and I am ticket 6 I certainly don't want seats 3 or 5.

Astute

I pay to have a seat next to my family. If there are loads of empty seats I don't care what seat I sit in. If it's sold out and someone is stopping me sitting with my family by sitting in my seat, then yes, I have a problem.
So you sit elsewhere. The stand fills up. Suddenly someone turns up and wants his seat justas the game is about to start. It is in the middle of your family. What do you do?

Kilclines curly mullet

If I get to the ground and it's sit anywhere, then someone says I am in his seat, I will refer him to the stewards who made the decision to do away with the seat numbers on the ticket.

Astute

If I get to the ground and it's sit anywhere, then someone says I am in his seat, I will refer him to the stewards who made the decision to do away with the seat numbers on the ticket.
Not exactly what you said though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread