Norwich Cup Tickets (1 Viewer)

The Great Eastern

Apologies if this has been discussed before but does anyone know if tickets for the away fans section can be bought on the night at Carrow Road ?
Should add that I live in Norwich

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Hello from Norwich also. It seems there are tickets on the gate yes :)

oucho

Get there early to avoid the queues......

oucho

Don't wear your colours they won't let you in. Compleat Angler is usually better

Drank in there when we visited in November 2007. That was the trip where Dublin, right at the fag end of his career, played for Norwich - we lost 2-0 in a pathetically bad performance, not sure we even had a shot on target.

Still, decent boozer (not sure it was worth the £30 train fare though).

The Great Eastern

Don't wear your colours they won't let you in. Compleat Angler is usually better
There were quite a few in the Wetherspoons wearing their colours before the friendly last month. However, this game is competitive so maybe the men in black will clamp down on the away fans. If so, I'll take a walk to the Coach and Horses (not far from the station) as I'm not fond of the Compleat Angler.
Emailed NCFC ticket office and t hey quickly replied to say that we can buy tickets (cash only) from the ticket office very close to the away fans section. End of problem. £10 a head for home fans so I assume the same price applies to us....

vow

There were quite a few in the Wetherspoons wearing their colours before the friendly last month. However, this game is competitive so maybe the men in black will clamp down on the away fans. If so, I'll take a walk to the Coach and Horses (not far from the station) as I'm not fond of the Compleat Angler.
Emailed NCFC ticket office and t hey quickly replied to say that we can buy tickets (cash only) from the ticket office very close to the away fans section. End of problem. £10 a head for home fans so I assume the same price applies to us....
yes, £10.

The Great Eastern

Update on The Queen of Iceni (Wetherspoons) My son who also lives in Norwich, said the pub policy is away fans are allowed as long as they don't start acting like nobs. I'll be meeting said son in there along with his mate who is a Preston fan but who will be supporting the Sky Blues on the night. Good lad !

Users who are viewing this thread