Norwich video (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Wow. Powerful stuff. Check in on your mates and always remember there’s never a bad time to talk.

Brighton Sky Blue

I really wasn’t expecting it to end like that. Reminded me of watching Gary Speed’s last appearance on TV hours before he took his life.

napolimp

You think mental health is a joke?

No, that's why I wouldn't be crass enough to post snide remarks on a thread with a video highlighting suicide. It's amazing how low you will stoop as a human being. I think it's time you stopped posting TBH.

Greggs

No, that's why I wouldn't be crass enough to post snide remarks on a thread with a video highlighting suicide. It's amazing how low you will stoop as a human being. I think it's time you stopped posting TBH.
Time to look in the mirror and check your own reflection for once! Not nice is it, you vile piece of meat.

napolimp

Time to look in the mirror and check your own reflection for once! Not nice is it, you vile piece of meat.

Wow. Think you have the wrong poster, I wouldn't make light of suicide as you just have above. I would strongly urge you stop now as you could really upset some people who are affected by these things - just a little advice, take it or leave it.

P.s. hope you're in a good place 🙏

Greggs

Wow. Think you have the wrong poster, I wouldn't make light of suicide as you just have above. I would strongly urge you stop now as you could really upset some people who are affected by these things - just a little advice, take it or leave it.

P.s. hope you're in a good place 🙏
No you're deffo the same clown that mocked me when I opened up on my struggles. Stop trying the wiggle out of it, fucking snake.

napolimp

No you're deffo the same clown that mocked me when I opened up on my struggles. Stop trying the wiggle out of it, fucking snake.

You're struggling? That's so sad to hear. To be honest, I already knew something was up as some of the other posters who know you had told me some pretty heart breaking things. #PrayforGreggs 🙏

rob9872

I'd love to find out you two are the same poster for shits n giggles ... unless of course you're bipolar which as you've (both) highlighted above is no laughing matter 🤔😉

Users who are viewing this thread