Not On TV again (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Maybe on Bet365 live stream?They do a few like that.

Travs

People moaning about Chelsea vs Hull... but looking at it objectively, I can't see many neutrals particularly wanting to tune in to Brighton vs Coventry City either.

The point about us being the lowest ranked side, vs a premier league team, and potentially the big upset, is very valid though.

pw362

Talking about this in the pub earlier . We're pretty sure that the lowest ranked team has featured in a live game in the first 4 rounds

Mcbean

Yes but we are Coventry city universally despised by many Sunderland fans , many Tottenham fans and others for ahving the best FA Cup final - so TV and us - nah - lets do the job and be first on Match of the day when everyone watches

Warwickhunt

Let’s see the outcome of the the ties to be replayed first perhaps then we can piss ourselves laughing at the TV companies.

Brylowes

The plastic fans and overseas fans don't want to watch Coventry, they want to watch the top 5 or 6 in the Premier League - simple as that
This is simply not true, there were thousands of plastic fans wanting to
Watch us at Wembley and MK

ceetee

This is simply not true, there were thousands of plastic fans wanting to
Watch us at Wembley and MK
You know I meant on television.

But they are not plastic fans. According to some they'll all be back when SISU go

ccfcricoh

The money would be nice but i'm kind of glad we're not on tele, glad its a 3 o clock Saturday and I'm always more nervous when we're on the box!

Users who are viewing this thread