Not one penny more - reprise (1 Viewer)

hill83

So which is it? We can't get any weaker or we can get weaker?

Of course things can get worse. And deserting the club will aid to this far more than turning up.
No fans = no club

It's really that simple.

No fans = starve Sisu out is naive beyond belief.

Last edited:

skybluehugh

So which is it? We can't get any weaker or we can get weaker?

Of course things can get worse. And deserting the club will aid to this far more than turning up.
No fans = no club

It's really that simple.

No fans = starve Sisu out is naive beyond belief.

No it is even simpler, without new owners COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB will cease to exist before the season is even started.

skybluehugh

Well you tell me what has been said or done to say anything different. For fuck sake we can't even sort out a ground share until we are out of admin and from what has been quoted by others that will not happen until near the end of July.

skybluehugh

SHITSU told him.

And your point is. If you can not add to the debate, or have any genuine disagreeing view why get involved? You are one of the biggest wum on here yet slag anyone off who who you can not out debate, which in your case is most posters on here.

italiahorse

Yes, it certainly will have an affect; a team of youth players.

And there you go again, slamming those who choose to support their team. What is wrong with you people?

If you want to go back 50 years by blindly following SISU then carry on.
You will get the stadium you deserve and twice todays debt.

Get some balls.

italiahorse

Fisher and SISU have made it clear on a number of times that they won't sell the club at such a low point as it is worth nothing, our dullard fans think driving the club to an even lower point will make them want to sell

They will never be able to sell in the future either as we will have a tinpot stadium and £100M of debt.

torchomatic

Hugh, firstly thanks for at least trying to explain your position rather impose it as others do. To be honest, we DO see eye-to-eye on the owners; I want them gone to, we probably don't see eye-to-eye on ACLs role, but there you go.

I think we CAN get weaker we can go from a mid-table League One without it's own stadium to a League Two outfit or even worse. Not One Penny More will only add to our woes. IMHO anyway.

Torch I know you and I don't see eye to eye on the owner issue, but surely even you can see we CAN NOT get any weaker. The club is on it's knees and these gits hijacked our one chance of getting this mess sorted out with new owners. We have no ground we are in administration and under a transfer embargo. Other than the name this club is already dead unless the FL do block them from taking us over.

skybluehugh

Hugh, firstly thanks for at least trying to explain your position rather impose it as others do. To be honest, we DO see eye-to-eye on the owners; I want them gone to, we probably don't see eye-to-eye on ACLs role, but there you go.

I think we CAN get weaker we can go from a mid-table League One without it's own stadium to a League Two outfit or even worse. Not One Penny More will only add to our woes. IMHO anyway.

And what happens if the real possibility of us not having a ground to start the season in happens. and before you say we will be at the Ricoh, I can not see TF's massive pride allow him to do a u-turn on such a large scale.

and your right we won't agree on ACL. They have made huge concessions to the clubs owners (I don't care about the past rent price, as that can not be changed, I do care what was put on the table by ACL at the end of last season) and every time a new offer was/is made it is not enough for them. SHITSU (yes Grendel, SHITSU, as they are not worth any other name in MY book) are the only ones responsible for what is currently happening to OUR club, in my opinion

Last edited:

dadgad

Campaigns, petitions and polls cannot form a moral position but they DO reinforce one and add support to a nascent one.

Users who are viewing this thread