Not one penny more (2 Viewers)

Regis87

#notonepennymore #sisuout #fisherout let's get them trending on twitter

Theging1987

Totally behind it 100% and also all the ideas that have come beforehand but nothing ever happens or gets started. An idea needs to start and snowball like the petition and then fans need to commit and follow through or it's all just talk. Where do you go from here??? What about a Facebook group and a logo that can be shared easily and have an impact?? I would have a go but unfortunately I am about as creative and artistic as a brick!!

hatchett87

Did the survey this morning and pretty much said this. There was a question similar to 'what would make you start going again?'. The response was easy. I wonder what they expected people to stay. Had enough.

Jim

Totally behind it 100% and also all the ideas that have come beforehand but nothing ever happens or gets started. An idea needs to start and snowball like the petition and then fans need to commit and follow through or it's all just talk. Where do you go from here??? What about a Facebook group and a logo that can be shared easily and have an impact?? I would have a go but unfortunately I am about as creative and artistic as a brick!!

Any takers please?

ccfcway

Lets all strike together
Where's our sky blues
Whilst we strike together
SISU can only lose
We went to Tottenham and arsenal,
Against Crewe there was everyone
They can't defeat us, well fight to the day their gone !

Pubboy

In 100%. Even though I'm in Toronto, I usually get family to buy merchandise for me and ship it over. No more until shitsu have gone.

alfagt

I'm in, been a season ticket holder and travelled to away games with my sons for the last 12 years and now enough is enough.
The only way we can show Sisu is not to attend 'home' games, I will only be going to away matches next season.
Lets get more fans to away games than home games and this will show Sisu we are serious and will also get publicity.

bigfatronssba

I'm in with this.

I understand those who "just want to support the team" but please do it at away games only.

Fluffsta

I am all up for this. I have had enough now.

If anybody really cannot stay away then why not join the away fans? Would the club get anything for City fans going in the away end at home?

Tonylinc

I am all up for this. I have had enough now.

If anybody really cannot stay away then why not join the away fans? Would the club get anything for City fans going in the away end at home?
No, I don't think they would. This is the way forward. Pathetic "home", crowds with huge away followings. A club with better away attendances than "home", now, that's a story!

Myself and my family stopped renewing last season after 17 years. It was hard to do but we refused to pay to watch them destroy our club without a care in the world.

Like the OP says, short-term pain long-term gain.

RedSalmon

Came to the conclusion a while ago that they were just a bunch of cheating, lying, deceitful shit bags who didn't deserve my money.

They have no shame, no dignity and are utterly despicable. I would rather gouge my own eyes out than give them money!!

Grendel

Haha! Can't imagine that anyone sits with him anyway.

I'd imagine the last time you spent a penny on supporting the club they were called groats.

swanageskyblue

I'm in as well. No more 'home' games until SISU are gone, just away games.
And the Player subscription is going as well, which unfortunately will mean I cannot even listen to the games I am not attending!

Tonylinc

I'm in as well. No more 'home' games until SISU are gone, just away games.
And the Player subscription is going as well, which unfortunately will mean I cannot even listen to the games I am not attending!
Can I live without SBP? I'll try if it will make a difference!

James Smith

I'm in, used to buy merchandise for my nieces and God daughter - not any more. I can't make Saturday games as I work then but from now on all matches are off until SISU are gone.

Covcraig@bury

Count me in, 100% behind this and let's make the away games massive.
I also think a protest gathering in cov city centre ASAP would be a great way of media publicity , which might attract more support for our plight. ?
SISU OUT !!!

sotv1987

I'd imagine the last time you spent a penny on supporting the club they were called groats.

Grendel me old mate, do you just come on this forum the the ultimate desire to piss people off??? What is your agenda??

Last edited:

RogerH

Let's face it, the minute they leave Cov to play "home" games elsewhere, they cease to be CCFC, might as well rename them SISU FC. I think then they should be disowned by everyone in Cov and all Cov supporters wherever they live.

Users who are viewing this thread