Nuneaton Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What do we think the starting line up will be? I can see it being one of those laid back games where nobody really gives a shit and breaks into a sweat :(

Maybe we will have some surprise trialists playing?

We need orlando smeekes back :(

leachy19

Firstly who will be playing Centre-back? Willis is out so will he use some of the bomb squad and bring Edje and Malaga back or will he just use two young kids?

covkid69

would appreciate news and pics on here if possible as stuck at work on a crap 12 hour shift.....shame cwr isn't covering the match

speedie87

Wow a football thread!

Spoke to one of the players yesterday who said the players aren't happy apparently wont have a new kit ready for the first month of the season

speedie87

I expect us to have a first half team and second half team which the senior lads split between them

skybluegod

No offence kind of pointless guessing the starting line up as it doesn't really matter and there are complete changes at half time.

Think SP said no trialist today but he is trying to take some to holland :)

Doubt it will be laid back either because think SP will make them work like he's done in training.

However think we will go 3 at the back like in training. So it will be like:
Phillips-Clarke-Haynes
Cyrus---(youngster)--Adams
In each half but we will see

FRY-CCFC

murphy/burge
phillips/pegg - clarke/tarik moore azille - christie/alex donald - adams/haynes
barton/lobjoit - thomas/daniels
baker/garner - moussa - fleck/roberts
clarke/wilson

obviously some more youngsters will play just not sure who. looked on the website but they haven't updated it and loads have been released so thats my best guess

Last edited:

skybluegod

murphy/burge
phillips/pegg - clarke/tarik moore azille - christie/alex donald - adams/haynes
barton/lobjoit - thomas/daniels
baker/garner - moussa - fleck/roberts
clarke/wilson

obviously some more youngsters will play just not sure who. looked on the website but they haven't updated it and loads have been released so thats my best guess

Roberts has been released, but I have seen Lawton training in the videos so he might be an option.

pusbccfc

En route cov station now.
Surely 2000 City there at least.

J

Jack Griffin

Surely 2000 City there today.

I feel sure it is going to be a capacity crowd.. 4000..

I think a lot of the younger fans are going they've been lots of enquiries on this site about using buses to get there..

Whatever happens will be a nice earner for Nuneaton.

And anyway, its a nice sunny day to go to a game and this could be the only opportunity many will have to see the team this year..

Last edited by a moderator:

ian lollipop

i wonder what the buses are to Northampton lol we should be protesting at nuneaton not encouraging sisu do they have 11 players on the books pressley might get a game sisu out

Noggin

I feel sure it is going to be a capacity crowd.. 4000..

I think a lot of the younger fans are going they've been lots of enquiries on this site about using buses to get there..

Whatever happens will be a nice earner for Nuneaton.

And anyway, its a nice sunny day to go to a game and this could be the only opportunity many will have to see the team this year..

how many people went last year? 4k for a completely irrelevant game sounds nuts to me. Thats not that much lower than our first JPT game.

sweeno70

You are my city
My only city
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never notice
How much I love you
So SISU DONT TAKE THEM AWAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread