O’Hare to L*cester (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

I think he'd do well in the Saints team, if it came to it. they play some nice footy at times and him and Arma could be a lethal combo.
( Wait til the summer, Cal )

AFCCOVENTRY

Strong possibility Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall is off to Brighton so maybe some possibility of O’Hare move to Leicester as replacement

I just saw the news. £35m coming your way potentially. If you make a move for him then it would be hard for us to turn a substantial offer at this stage.

hopesprings

Will be gutted to lose KDH. We’re not up yet. Think Sensi is the replacemen. You lot are on a roll and fair play
Fairly sure he will be going ...King is not stupid if he can get 5m now that would be good business and probably has someone due in too. If Ohare doesnt play a part tonight that would also point to him leaving i think

Skyblue Bangkok

Fairly sure he will be going ...King is not stupid if he can get 5m now that would be good business and probably has someone due in too. If Ohare doesnt play a part tonight that would also point to him leaving i think
He was never going to play tonight,subs bench at best ,where he was. Just given a rest.

covcity4life

I'd like to sign him perm or sell him now for a few million I think. Get some money in the bank to continue our rebuild

Running the risk isn't the end of world either of course.

Legia Sky Blue

The players that will ultmately give us a big edge in reaching the play offs are O'Hare, Sakamoto (and possibly Van Ewijk), who are the hardest to replace when missing. Lose any of them and making the play offs immediately becomes much harder. There obviously is a tipping point at which an offer becomes too tempting to turn down. I suspect that is around the £5m mark, but anything less and given we should still be in the black from the Hamer/ Gyokeres sales, I think the club can and should reject any offers for O'Hare given he is so pivotal in our play off journey. The gamble of losing him for nothing in the Summer is one worth taking in my view.

Gint11

No KDH in today’s Leicester team. Strong indication he’s off. COH to Leicester looks more likely all of a sudden.

no_loyalty

No KDH in today’s Leicester team. Strong indication he’s off. COH to Leicester looks more likely all of a sudden.
They are looking at Sensi from Inter Milan, hopefully sign him instead.

ccfcricoh

The players that will ultmately give us a big edge in reaching the play offs are O'Hare, Sakamoto (and possibly Van Ewijk), who are the hardest to replace when missing. Lose any of them and making the play offs immediately becomes much harder. There obviously is a tipping point at which an offer becomes too tempting to turn down. I suspect that is around the £5m mark, but anything less and given we should still be in the black from the Hamer/ Gyokeres sales, I think the club can and should reject any offers for O'Hare given he is so pivotal in our play off journey. The gamble of losing him for nothing in the Summer is one worth taking in my view.
You missed Sheaf, for me he would be the biggest loss in the team right now, closely followed by Kitching/Thomas too, Wright also stakes a claim, its refreshing we're not reliant on 2 players any more!

AFCCOVENTRY

If and it’s a big if Leicester want CoH then it’s going to have to be big money as we have no urgency to sell him. Club is quite relaxed if he goes for a free in summer.

WestEndAgro

£15 million bid from Southampton, O'hare has refused our offer, he will be off in January.
If I'm wrong I won't post again or I'll kill my source.
Your choice fella's 🤔

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You missed Sheaf, for me he would be the biggest loss in the team right now, closely followed by Kitching/Thomas too, Wright also stakes a claim, its refreshing we're not reliant on 2 players any more!
Sheaf is hugely important. We missed him massively after half time last night. He's the most important player in the squad right now.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

£15 million bid from Southampton, O'hare has refused our offer, he will be off in January.
If I'm wrong I won't post again or I'll kill my source.
Your choice fella's 🤔

Why would Southampton pay 15 million when they can get him for free at the end of the season.

Mucca Mad Boys

Why would Southampton pay 15 million when they can get him for free at the end of the season.
£15 million seems obscenely high.

I would be biting their hand off at that.

£15m seemed obscenely high for Hamer too, given the circumstances.

Could be a bidding war and a team is particularly desperate to secure him.

A team like Southampton may not be a preferred destination in free agency - they might not get promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread