obtang tickets help required (1 Viewer)

Newby

Hello I new to this forum and not a regular at the Richo due to disability & health issues, but I have ring the ticket office several times today, requiring tickets for tomorrow's nights game, leaving messages on two occasions for them to return my call and explaining my situation. I have also sent 2 emails to the ticket office again explaing my situation with being disabled and requiring a ticket for a career due to me being in a wheel chair etc.
i have yet to receive a phone call or email in response to my enquiry.i fully appreciate and understand that the ticket office may well be busy today but surely not to respond all day is rather annoying and very frustrating.
i cannot just buy online as I'm requiring disabled tickets and simply cannot take the risk of coming 15 miles from Leicestershire tommorow to find there are no wheel chair places left. I'm sure the club needs every single supporter in the Richo at the moment wether they are regular or not and it just seems that my experience of trying to support the club is not a simple one at all. Can anyone offer help or advice in having another way in contacting the club to highlight the situation I'm not on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you

SkyBlue_Bear83

Your best bet would be twitter, the club are normally prompt at responding on there. I'm not on it but I'm sure you will find someone willing to help on here.

oldfiver

Hello I new to this forum and not a regular at the Richo due to disability & health issues, but I have ring the ticket office several times today, requiring tickets for tomorrow's nights game, leaving messages on two occasions for them to return my call and explaining my situation. I have also sent 2 emails to the ticket office again explaing my situation with being disabled and requiring a ticket for a career due to me being in a wheel chair etc.
i have yet to receive a phone call or email in response to my enquiry.i fully appreciate and understand that the ticket office may well be busy today but surely not to respond all day is rather annoying and very frustrating.
i cannot just buy online as I'm requiring disabled tickets and simply cannot take the risk of coming 15 miles from Leicestershire tommorow to find there are no wheel chair places left. I'm sure the club needs every single supporter in the Richo at the moment wether they are regular or not and it just seems that my experience of trying to support the club is not a simple one at all. Can anyone offer help or advice in having another way in contacting the club to highlight the situation I'm not on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you

Mail Steve Waggott tell him your problem(s)

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread