official golden share in LTD (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

the league have made an official statement in today's Cov tel that the Golden Share was in LTD before it went into Admin they also stress that is the reason for the 10 point deduction they have forwarded this to the administrator.

Hopefully this will now get the ball rolling PUSB

:blue::blue::blue::D:D:D

speedie87

Doubt it fisher and sisu even admit that.

It's the fact they argue holding has the beneficial interest that causes all the problems

Until courts and lge decide on that nothing can move forward.

I think it will be a long long long road...unless someone comes in and gives SISU and offer they cant refuse...

quinn1971

the league have made an official statement in today's Cov tel that the Golden Share was in LTD before it went into Admin they also stress that is the reason for the 10 point deduction they have forwarded this to the administrator.
Just wondering does anybody know how many clubs have come out of administration with the same owners?

Hopefully this will now get the ball rolling PUSB

:blue::blue::blue::D:D:D

Hope so.surely of all the bids that will be going in holdings bid will look the least acceptable.it wont put appleton and the football league in a good light if holdings is the preferred bidder. Basically admitting that it is acceptable to stack up millions of pounds worth of debt, alienate all of the fans and take a football club out of the city.imagine the knock on effect their decision would have.if the football league decide thats how they want clubs to be run these days it says alot about how the game is run.this is a great opportunity for the football league to make a stand about faceless companies owning football clubs.come on make the right and only decision. I wont hold my breath though.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Well I would have thought that holding player registrations gives you a football team that cannot play in the league without the Golden share therefore SISU could start up their rival club outside of the City Good Luck to them
Leave the Golden Share to the Owners that want to play at the Ricoh let them go to court see them lose even more money hope they go bankrupt.
Never cared about the City never cared about the supporters time to gon SISU

:blue::blue:

quinn1971

Well I would have thought that holding player registrations gives you a football team that cannot play in the league without the Golden share therefore SISU could start up their rival club outside of the City Good Luck to them
Leave the Golden Share to the Owners that want to play at the Ricoh let them go to court see them lose even more money hope they go bankrupt.
Never cared about the City never cared about the supporters time to gon SISU

:blue::blue:

Exactly. So now ccfc ltd has finally been confirmed as " the club." Surely whatever holdings do now doesnt matter. whoever owns ltd will get the share back and will be coventry city.as you say sisu fc can do what they want.

quinn1971

Exactly. So now ccfc ltd has finally been confirmed as " the club." Surely whatever holdings do now doesnt matter. whoever owns ltd will get the share back and will be coventry city.as you say sisu fc can do what they want.

Does anybody know how many clubs that have come out of administration have come out of it with new owners?

Diehard Si

It's the fact they argue holding has the beneficial interest that causes all the problems

Initially they were arguing it though. Then changed their tune..

I wonder what else they will change their tune on...

shropshirecov

Sadly sisu are gonna argue and drag it out for all its worth.
Next season is gonna be a struggle on the field, I think fans will rally in defiance, I expect some cracking away followings.

The football league denied previous owners from bidding at Pompey, they seemed to help them out in more ways than one, taking the ten points off them after they'd already been relegated. It was almost like they felt sorry for them.
Hopefully the league will back some credible new owners as their preferred bidder but I won't hold my breath.

dadgad

Hope so.surely of all the bids that will be going in holdings bid will look the least acceptable.it wont put appleton and the football league in a good light if holdings is the preferred bidder. Basically admitting that it is acceptable to stack up millions of pounds worth of debt, alienate all of the fans and take a football club out of the city.imagine the knock on effect their decision would have.if the football league decide thats how they want clubs to be run these days it says alot about how the game is run.this is a great opportunity for the football league to make a stand about faceless companies owning football clubs.come on make the right and only decision. I wont hold my breath though.

Exactly right.
Football fears political interference saying it can keep its house in order. The fans of Ccfc would beg to differ.

SkyBlue_Bear83

With the players contracts could we end up with a rangers type scenario where all there players could leave for free despite still having time on there current contracts?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
With the players contracts could we end up with a rangers type scenario where all there players could leave for free despite still having time on there current contracts?

Well if the players contracts are with CCFH Ltd, as SISU suggest, but the Golden Share, which is in CCFC Ltd and therefore the company in admin, and is brought by a third party and not SISU, the players will have a contract but no football team (not a league team anyway) to play for.

corniepaste

Does anybody know how many clubs that have come out of administration have come out of it with new owners?

Didn't that happen with Rangers fc, they may have been in liquidation, or one step away and came back as Rangers Ltd, or something along that sort of title.

RogerH

I think it will be a long long long road...unless someone comes in and gives SISU and offer they cant refuse...

Certainly, if what we read about this Far East Consortium is true, they are major players with the resources, if they chose, to buy and sell SISU a hundred times. It depends how determined they are, they might just give SISU enough "walk away" money. It would be a clean break, swift change of ownership, and would avoid the prospect of endless legal action.

It has occurred to me that contacts may have already taken place, and all the stuff from TF these last few weeks is a smokescreen to draw attention away. JS would not tell TF what was going on (would you trust him to keep anything confidential quiet ?) Let's face it, the likes of OSB and SkyBlueSquirrel could drive a coach and horses through the business sense and logic behind TF's recent statements.

corniepaste

Well if the players contracts are with CCFH Ltd, as SISU suggest, but the Golden Share, which is in CCFC Ltd and therefore the company in admin, and is brought by a third party and not SISU, the players will have a contract but no football team (not a league team anyway) to play for.

As much as I like some of the players, if Ltd is sold to new owners could they assemble a new team in time. I hope that if Sisu don't get Ltd, and they are talking bull about moving/new stadium, I think that they will be very quick to want to offload players considering the wages and the fact that they would have to start from the very very bottom.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yea that's what I was thinking, say the third party tries to transfer the players contracts to ltd. Didn't a similar thing happen at Rangers when they were transferring players contracts to the new rangers loads of players left on a free

RANGERS FC are DEAD - their new club The Rangers Football club and has just won their first title in the Scottish 4th tier!! however their deluded fans believe they are the same team...:laugh::laugh:

SkyBlueUkeman

Didn't that happen with Rangers fc, they may have been in liquidation, or one step away and came back as Rangers Ltd, or something along that sort of title.

Nah, Glasgow Rangers are dead. New club is a team called 'The Rangers' who play in the same stadium and in the same kit.

skybluericoh

Not an expert by a long shot, but I think that they all come out with a 'new' name. Showing my age but I think I remember Wolves being reformed in the 70's or 80's and their name changing to Wolverhampton Wanderers FC 1972 or whatever year it was. At the end of the day, it is the fans that are the clubs not the company.

Nah, Glasgow Rangers are dead. New club is a team called 'The Rangers' who play in the same stadium and in the same kit.

Sorry mate but I have to disagree - Rangers are dead they were liquidated...and had to start again in the Scottish 4th tier (part time professional league) as The Rangers FC they had to be voted in as they were a new team, this caused much consternation in Scotland - all their players were released from their contracts, we got Fleck.

Not an expert by a long shot, but I think that they all come out with a 'new' name. Showing my age but I think I remember Wolves being reformed in the 70's or 80's and their name changing to Wolverhampton Wanderers FC 1972 or whatever year it was. At the end of the day, it is the fans that are the clubs not the company.

Users who are viewing this thread