Oggy (3 Viewers)

skybluebeduff

Calls on Facebook on the Coventry fans forum, for Oggy to manage us at Wembley is just nonsensical sentiment. He's been a poor youth coach at the club (as I touched upon in the other thread) where bullying was rife in his age group and he was moved into a nice easy goalkeeper coach position. I really don't think he's done a lot for either Burge or RCC either.

He does seem a grumpy git but I don't think you can sack someone on that basis alone. Everyone knows someone at work who's tight, lazy or miserable - and Oggy fills the void for at least one of them at CCFC!
They've not done a lot for themselves either, because they're not League One players...

Bob Latchford

Oggy' after hearing he's getting a pay rise and a new three year contract

Cov kid 55

No 1994...we got hammered 5-1, quite a strange feeling , devastated that we lost, but then smug because oggy was shit that day. Saying that though, he was a legend in 97 at spurs, one of the best games of my life.

Yep, anyone who was there that day, would, I reckon, put it in their top 10 City games. And the part that Oggy played in that game was huge.

ccfctommy

Went up to him once as an eager 7 year old when we played Sheffield Wednesday away in the prem days..asked him for an autograph and he told me "fuck off I'm training"....thought my dad was going to smack him. Miserable prick

That genuinly made me laugh that.

ccfctommy

you can all queue up to get the punchline in but anyway...I went up to the Trust House Forte in Walsgrave about a million years ago when Arsenal were playing at Highfield road (not us, think it was a neutral cup game?)
Liam Brady was nice as could be although when I asked Pat Jennings for his autograph boarding the coach he said in front of everyone " DONT BE A c**t LADDIE" I was 10.
I am nearly in tears. Whoever knew Oggy and Pat Jennings were so savage?

Users who are viewing this thread