Oh dear Luton... (1 Viewer)

The Great Eastern

Their goal difference taking a hiding at Fulham this evening.
6-0 at time of writing on 80 minutes

The Great Eastern

7-0 at full time. Luton made to look utterly 2nd rate.
Most Fulham fans wearing pristine scarves so I'm guessing those were supplied by the club ? Can you possibly imagine SISU making a similar gesture 😁

Grendel

I don’t get all these threads and posts unless they screw up badly against reading they are in the play offs and we are nowhere near. Jealousy of Luton really is more pathetic than Sunderland

rob9872

Nah fk em. Wankers when they beat us. Never minded them until that prick Bradley who's a league one competition winner was giving bit he big un at their place. Started with a dodgy penalty and kicked us about. Would love them to not make the play offs. Also, of all the placess we insist on singing that their town or City is a shit hole, Luton along with Mansfield, really is a shit hole. Cheats too, systematically fouling and time wasting, really can't stand their manager either. Next seasons Barnsley hopefully.

Brighton Sky Blue

Nah fk em. Wankers when they beat us. Never minded them until that prick Bradley who's a league one competition winner was giving bit he big un at their place. Started with a dodgy penalty and kicked us about. Would love them to not make the play offs. Also, of all the placess we insist on singing that their town or City is a shit hole, Luton along with Mansfield, really is a shit hole. Cheats too, systematically fouling and time wasting, really can't stand their manager either. Next seasons Barnsley hopefully.

Come through from non league, kept ahead of us every season and on for the tilt at the big time that we gave up pretty meekly in the end. Yeah it's a dump but you've got to take your 'hat' off to them.

skyblue1991

Fair play to Luton, yes I am envious of them for being in the playoffs and we should aspire to follow on their footsteps

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

TomS91

Our recent trajectory is very similar but they're a year ahead of us. Let's hope they go up.

no_loyalty

7-0 at full time. Luton made to look utterly 2nd rate.
Most Fulham fans wearing pristine scarves so I'm guessing those were supplied by the club ? Can you possibly imagine SISU making a similar gesture 😁

TBF it was effectively the Luton second team, according to Nathan Jones they have 9 first team players injured. I guess most of those will be available on Saturday.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread