oh to be a cov fan (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Most fan's websites talk about formations, managers, transfers but not us lot today we had a serious debate on the conference hotel trade real estate and cov council property development.

other topics cov fans know better than most
  • administration & insolvency
  • how the league's golden share operates
  • European state aid legislation.

One day football will again be the main topic

duffer

Most fan's websites talk about formations, managers, transfers but not us lot today we had a serious debate on the conference hotel trade real estate and cov council property development.

You missed out company law, football league rules (esp in relation to ground sharing and shadow directors), and forensic accountancy.

Most fans have such boring existences, I mean, arguing about offside. But when you're a Coventry fan, you really get a chance to better yourself. :D

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I dont know how I would have got my Masters in Business Studies without this site;)

H

Huckerby

do you know what though, its weird how much you actually learn (or think you learn) about the situation compared to most cov fans.

Most people I spoke to about the situation didn't seem to know half of what I do...and I still don't think I know 10% of what's actually gone on in this whole sorry saga

Astute

Most people I spoke to about the situation didn't seem to know half of what I do...and I still don't think I know 10% of what's actually gone on in this whole sorry saga

Have you been speaking to Grendull then?

Users who are viewing this thread