O'Halloran signs for Carlisle (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I think he will do quite well there, although they did have Harte who has huge boots to fill at left back!

ccfc2011

true we need 2 left backs good luck to him anyway

blueflint

good luck to him here in the north they play good football for that division

Nonleagueherewecome

Decent signing for them and a good move for him. Abbott is great at improving young players.

ccfcdan

Whatever u guys are drinking ill have some. He was probably our worst player last season. Had no pace whatsoever and his reading of the game was awful. I'm glad he's gone,complete waste of wages last season.

tippex9

Im sure he's a nice guy and good luck to him but personally l'll sleep easier knowing he'll no longer be available for Sky Blue selection.

Way off Championship pace and an absolute liability. I'm not one of those who jumps on players backs easily either.

CCFCBen

typical, UK player no technique

Last edited:

CCFCBen

what ui talking about? u can go in my beasting list

CCFCBen

Better than those diving Italians though..

italian not dive,most are veyr clean expect from inteer player they dive a lot,they eto for instance,didu se him playing v lazio abut 8 week back,he done bad dive,discrage to italian football

im-confused

italian not dive,most are veyr clean expect from inteer player they dive a lot,they eto for instance,didu se him playing v lazio abut 8 week back,he done bad dive,discrage to italian football

Just like English players don't have terrible technique. No Coventry fan would say that about their own team.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wasnt a fan of his tbh. I gave him some allowance when he first started playing for us due to his injuries, however you can only give so long and he just didnt cut it! I was always worried when he was in our team and was def our weak link. Hussey was twice the player he was and hes from non league!!

skybluetom

I thought he was awful. He used to dive into tackles, was incredibly slow, not particularly good going forward and seemingly he's made out of glass. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Godiva

Whatever u guys are drinking ill have some. He was probably our worst player last season. Had no pace whatsoever and his reading of the game was awful. I'm glad he's gone,complete waste of wages last season.

That's a bit harsh - he played with absolutely no help from the winger (McSheffrey).
But still - Hussey is better and Wood/Keogh can step in when he is injured/banned.

Users who are viewing this thread