OK Mr Fisher? (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

If CCFC Ltd are not the football club as you keep claiming, to the point of 'you had better things to do' when the administrator was reporting to creditors, as you were planning what players to bring in. Why oh why, is the situation stopping you? Could it be that because SUSI have failed to supply accounts again we have a player embargo. Did this happen before or after Admin? Me thinks that you are spinning, hoping that having fooled most of the people some of the time, you can now fool some of the people all of the time.

The next time you speak to Joy, it might be worth saying that more and more are seeing through your water plan and unless she can fund the club almost single handedly it might be time to cut and run with as much as we can get for it, and go and run.

By the way I still think you sounded like a beaten man this morning, contradicting yourself. Might be worth 'listening again, before your next radio interview;)

JHarding1987

I can't believe Shitsu let this Bafoon be their mouthpiece. Actually, thinking of their past appointments, Ken Dildo Deluded, Leonard Text Brody, I shouldn't be surprised. God I can't believe these people are in business. I can't believe that nobody at Sisu has realized how stupid their actions have consistently been. Coventry City Council not much better. Fuck.

ricohman

Fisher sure is a dodgy character, but hes only saying what he is paid and told to do. If he didnt im sure he would be out of a job, this is all down to joy sepalla

Sky Blue Dal

JCoventry City Council not much better. Fuck.[/QUOTE said:
The Coventry council isn't that bad believe me ... at least they fixed the pot holes on my mums road... re-tarmac the whole lot.... like a f1 track ... it's beautiful.:)

You should see the Surrey council... pot hole galore... there council are shite too... you get much more from the CCC only that you don't realise till you experience other councils at work and how crap they are. Seen many in my time.

The Coventry council isn't that bad believe me ... at least they fixed the pot holes on my mums road... re-tarmac the whole lot.... like a f1 track ... it's beautiful.:)

You should see the Surrey council... pot hole galore... there council are shite too... you get much more from the CCC only that you don't realise till you experience other councils at work and how crap they are. Seen many in my time.

Perhaps ours are paying it with all the revenue streams coming in from the stadium! :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread