Old Firm (1 Viewer)

alexccfc99

Not a real Scottish Football fan and not one of these who supports Celtic or Rangers alongside Cov but stuck it on as bored and nothing else on and really surprised at how bad the quality is - Fully fit and at our best we’d give both of these a game

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not a real Scottish Football fan and not one of these who supports Celtic or Rangers alongside Cov but stuck it on as bored and nothing else on and really surprised at how bad the quality is - Fully fit and at our best we’d give both of these a game

You are right of course, but try not to say it too loudly!

SkyBlueScottie

After an initial season in the Championship where I think they would do well, due to home advantage, I think they would steuggle and both be in the bottom half of the championship. Rangers especially as they have less money than Celtic, but obviously Celtic would feel the pinch as they wouldnt make the Champs League...

stupot07

Mickey mouse league, most teams would struggle in league two let alone league one.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Mickey mouse league, most teams would struggle in league two let alone league one.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
As a pretty telling indicator St Mirren are losing their 'hot prospects' to Forest Green with the manager saying 'we can't stand in their way when such a chance comes up'.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

I watch Celtic most weeks, if we were to sell Vik I’d look at at Giakoumakis as a replacement.

alexccfc99

Just cannot get into the Rangers/Celtic thing at all, if I had to had to pick one I’d pick Rangers - All for a rivalry but there’s too much hatred in that one for me

I like St Mirren as they won the cup same year as us

oscillatewildly

Just cannot get into the Rangers/Celtic thing at all, if I had to had to pick one I’d pick Rangers - All for a rivalry but there’s too much hatred in that one for me

I like St Mirren as they won the cup same year as us
And they bottled the second leg of the Anglo Scottish.

Users who are viewing this thread