Ollie Watkins (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

£28m rising to £33m to villa

Christ !

skyblue1991

If Tyler Walker scores 20x goals for us this and next season, would anyone blame the club if we sold him for £15m+?

There was a thread a few weeks ago about how much our players would be worth next season if we did well. I'll admit I was unfair to one of the lads as it did look like he was over egging some of the prices but he probably is onto something!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Alot of money for somebody who is only proven at championship level... Football is crazy in England.. Let's hope some of our talented players have great seasons... ££££££

SlowerThanPlatt

Brentford are funded by owner Matthew Benham who’s invested as of 2018 £114m they don’t really have a need to sell unless the offer is massive - we’re aiming to be self sustainable

Evo1883

It's also alot harder to take the piss out of clubs that have money... If city were in the same position as Brentford and owned Watkins, we'd probably only be able to Command and a fee half as big... Because clubs know we would take the money

Woolly68

And Exeter City will make £4-5M out of the sale as well. Much needed cash during this period.

Terry Gibson's perm

I know he is younger than wilson but it makes the wilson deal look a lot better at least he has played prem

Mucca Mad Boys

When you bear in mind Brentford paid £10m for Toney, it’s probably a ‘fair’ price for Watkins.

It is an inflated price, but the market has been inflated for a long while now.

Users who are viewing this thread