Olympic footy at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Snozzer

Wasn't sure which board to ask this on. Just wondered if anyone knew whether you'd need to buy tickets in advance or likely to be able to turn up on the day and buy (as won't be sure til nearer the time which games I can make)? All very quiet on the advertising front and not heard how tickets are selling which I find very strange considering its the bloomin Olympics! If I could I'd blame SISU.

smileycov

Facebook User
There are millions of ticketts left for the footie so i wouldn't panick!!

Snozzer

Cheers, I'll have a look. What I really meant was can you pay on the day/gate? And why aren't the local media/Ricoh pushing tickets like crazy?

1ccfc

Only as guess but I would say the event is probably ticket only. As for it not being pushed locally, again only a guess but the events are part of the London Olympics so the cost of advertising should be met by the Olympic committee not Coventry council, also I would imagine that ticket sales will not effect the Ricoh as they are probaly getting a fee from the Olympic budget to host events.

D

Deleted member 4232

NZ v Belarus July 26.

I have to be there. National pride and all that. It's going to be pretty woeful. £30/ticket!!!

Marty

I reckon my tickets came today. Was out and as they were signed for they got sent back to the post office.

Users who are viewing this thread