once marlon and ray go (1 Viewer)

LarryGrayson

thats them and boothy gone so i can start goin again dont want a row just my view but i never wanted marlon to sing so if hes gone with the people who singed him then i can start going again happy days

DazzleTommyDazzle

I know some people were against MK, but who are these people who singed him. Sounds nasty, could have turned into a serious burn.

skybluetom

thats them and boothy gone so i can start goin again dont want a row just my view but i never wanted marlon to sing so if hes gone with the people who singed him then i can start going again happy days

What do you mean happy days? I do now truly believe you haven't watched a game this saeson. If I was you I'd be hoping he's going to a 100 year contract.

SkyBlueScottie

I have to raise an arguement, you mention happy days at the bottom of your post, trust me, it aint been happy days at the Ricoh for a while....

GaryPendrysEyes

GMK trolls arent the best:rolleyes:

Must say I agree with the sentiment though-- they were all tarnished with bringing a repeat woman beating offender to our family club-- and its hardly been a roaring success has it?:wave:

rob9872

For God's sake get spell checker!!! far to easy :whistle:

The problem with a spell chcker is that real words are not picked up as errors. For instance, imagine the embarrassment if you posted "to" and you really meant "too" ;) :)

Users who are viewing this thread