Open message to sisu (1 Viewer)

Colin1883

I think I speak on behalf of the majority of sane minded supporters when I say...

You can stick your new stadium up your *rse

You can stick your new Stadium up your *rse

You can stick your new stadium

Stick your new stadium

Stick your new stadium up your *rse

SIDEWAYS

To quote a scene from Carry On Camping, 'Dear Mr. Fisher, its only a suggestion, but why dont you take your stinking carcass out of our bloody club!'

Voice_of_Reason

Dear Mr Fisher

Are you thick ? I reckon 90% of supporters do not trust SISU, dio not like SISU, do not believe a word that SISU spouts, want SISU to sell up and **** off and have nothing to do with our club. I believe if you continue and insist on maintaining ownership of our club then you will have zero support. Thank you, goodbye.

Mr T - Sukka!

Dear SISU,

If a football club is run correctly, you are not even bothered who the owners are. If its run poorly as CCFC is then the problems come to the surface.

What SISU need to do is put a sucessful team on the pitch thats top of the leauge like Doncaster.

You have had 2 seasons of disaster:
2011/2012 - Was relegation.
2012/2013 - Administration and failure to get promotion.

2013/2014 - You cannot afford to get this one wrong. You have to get automatic promotion of CCFC is dead as we know it.

Its seems to me and lots of other fans i speak to that you heading to the gallows regarding ownership and the noose is getting tighter!

Whats your next move SISU? as so far all you are doing is burning down the CCFC house down with all of us in it.

Many thanks.
A very very concerned customer of CCFC, that will not follow home matches outside of Coventry.

Steve.B50

Dear Mr Fisher

Are you thick ? I reckon 90% of supporters do not trust SISU, dio not like SISU, do not believe a word that SISU spouts, want SISU to sell up and **** off and have nothing to do with our club. I believe if you continue and insist on maintaining ownership of our club then you will have zero support. Thank you, goodbye.

Only 90% more like 99.9% do not trust SISU or Fisher

Users who are viewing this thread